New Deuce Song/Video2012-01-02 by Henry Owens | 14 Comments
|A new Deuce song entitled 'America' has been released along with the official video. The song will be officially released on January 17th and is the second single of his upcoming album 'Nine Lives', which is set for a release date of March 27th. |
The official video can be viewed here.
Nice, didn't think he could write songs that wasn't related to sex.
Guy makes Hollywood Undead look good
meh, if it's the best he can do the album will probably be a 1.5/2
also the video is stupid
Is that the stupid song with all of the naked women or is this his second attempt at failing
Dude needs to lose the mask and accept he isnt in HU anymore
it's another song
better than all his other shit songs
he just seems douchy now
shitty song, shitty lyrics that make "half sense"
I guess it's still a step up from HU
urgh those verses
FUCK THAT hahahahahaha
Those screams sucks
he's named after shit
Digging: Departures - Death Touches Us, From The Moment We Begin To Love
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Congrats New Hires!
• Dead Rabbitts Reveal New Video
• R.I.P. Toshio Nakanishi
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
» see all news