|New Deuce Song/Video|
2012-01-02 by Henry Owens | 14 Comments
|A new Deuce song entitled 'America' has been released along with the official video. The song will be officially released on January 17th and is the second single of his upcoming album 'Nine Lives', which is set for a release date of March 27th. |
The official video can be viewed here.
Nice, didn't think he could write songs that wasn't related to sex.
Guy makes Hollywood Undead look good
meh, if it's the best he can do the album will probably be a 1.5/2
also the video is stupid
Is that the stupid song with all of the naked women or is this his second attempt at failing
Dude needs to lose the mask and accept he isnt in HU anymore
it's another song
better than all his other shit songs
he just seems douchy now
shitty song, shitty lyrics that make "half sense"
I guess it's still a step up from HU
urgh those verses
FUCK THAT hahahahahaha
Those screams sucks
he's named after shit
Digging: Bobby Barnett - Little Wounds
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Brand New in studio
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Second To Sun share new single
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
» see all news