New Deuce Song/Video2012-01-02 by Henry Owens | 14 Comments
|A new Deuce song entitled 'America' has been released along with the official video. The song will be officially released on January 17th and is the second single of his upcoming album 'Nine Lives', which is set for a release date of March 27th. |
The official video can be viewed here.
Nice, didn't think he could write songs that wasn't related to sex.
Guy makes Hollywood Undead look good
meh, if it's the best he can do the album will probably be a 1.5/2
also the video is stupid
Is that the stupid song with all of the naked women or is this his second attempt at failing
Dude needs to lose the mask and accept he isnt in HU anymore
it's another song
better than all his other shit songs
he just seems douchy now
shitty song, shitty lyrics that make "half sense"
I guess it's still a step up from HU
urgh those verses
FUCK THAT hahahahahaha
Those screams sucks
he's named after shit
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Young Lions Detail New Album
• Third Eighteen Visions track
• Neun Welten Dive In
• Below the Sun air new stuff
• Wode stream new album
• The end of Desolated
• Goatwhore premiere new song
• New Tau Cross track
• Iglooghost's Run-Ready Mix
• Today Is The Day Announce Tour
• Vanna announce farewell tour
• Enter Shikari are Supercharged
• KMFDM debut 'Hell Yeah'
• Death Grips on Steroids
• Joshua Meijer releases music video
» see all news