New Deuce Song/Video2012-01-02 by Henry Owens | 14 Comments
|A new Deuce song entitled 'America' has been released along with the official video. The song will be officially released on January 17th and is the second single of his upcoming album 'Nine Lives', which is set for a release date of March 27th. |
The official video can be viewed here.
Nice, didn't think he could write songs that wasn't related to sex.
Guy makes Hollywood Undead look good
meh, if it's the best he can do the album will probably be a 1.5/2
also the video is stupid
Is that the stupid song with all of the naked women or is this his second attempt at failing
Dude needs to lose the mask and accept he isnt in HU anymore
it's another song
better than all his other shit songs
he just seems douchy now
shitty song, shitty lyrics that make "half sense"
I guess it's still a step up from HU
urgh those verses
FUCK THAT hahahahahaha
Those screams sucks
he's named after shit
Digging: Funeral Advantage - Body is Dead
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
» see all news