|New Deuce Song/Video|
2012-01-02 by Henry Owens | 14 Comments
|A new Deuce song entitled 'America' has been released along with the official video. The song will be officially released on January 17th and is the second single of his upcoming album 'Nine Lives', which is set for a release date of March 27th. |
The official video can be viewed here.
Nice, didn't think he could write songs that wasn't related to sex.
Guy makes Hollywood Undead look good
meh, if it's the best he can do the album will probably be a 1.5/2
also the video is stupid
Is that the stupid song with all of the naked women or is this his second attempt at failing
Dude needs to lose the mask and accept he isnt in HU anymore
it's another song
better than all his other shit songs
he just seems douchy now
shitty song, shitty lyrics that make "half sense"
I guess it's still a step up from HU
urgh those verses
FUCK THAT hahahahahaha
Those screams sucks
he's named after shit
Digging: Bobby Barnett - Little Wounds
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
• Varathron stream new LP
» see all news