Joie de Vivre are Back2011-12-19 by Iamthe Nightstars | 9 Comments
|Illinois emo outfit Joie de Vivre have decided to get back together after breaking up earlier this year. The band played its first show since May last Saturday and plan to release a new album sometime in 2012. |
A detailed message from the band and information on a Europe tour can be found on the band's tumblr page.
Tagged: Joie de Vivre
oh so good to hear it.
well that was quick
who cares emo sucks
happiest day of my life
great band. great news.
Been digging this band a bit lately and I didn't even know they broke up so this is good, I suppose
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
• Skillet 'unleashes' second single
• The Strokes stream new EP
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
• New Hail The Sun Song
• Infant Annihilator New Album
• Manowar announce farewell tour
» see all news