Joie de Vivre are Back2011-12-19 by Iamthe Nightstars | 9 Comments
|Illinois emo outfit Joie de Vivre have decided to get back together after breaking up earlier this year. The band played its first show since May last Saturday and plan to release a new album sometime in 2012. |
A detailed message from the band and information on a Europe tour can be found on the band's tumblr page.
Tagged: Joie de Vivre
oh so good to hear it.
well that was quick
who cares emo sucks
happiest day of my life
great band. great news.
Been digging this band a bit lately and I didn't even know they broke up so this is good, I suppose
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• New Knuckle Puck album, song
• Purity Ring share "Asido" single
• Counterparts Drop 2nd Single
• Tera Melos announce new album
• Chelsea Wolfe's 2nd preview
• Ne Obliviscaris return
• Echo Tail streams new album
• New Osiris (Egypt) song, EP
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
» see all news