Joie de Vivre are Back2011-12-19 by Iamthe Nightstars | 9 Comments
|Illinois emo outfit Joie de Vivre have decided to get back together after breaking up earlier this year. The band played its first show since May last Saturday and plan to release a new album sometime in 2012. |
A detailed message from the band and information on a Europe tour can be found on the band's tumblr page.
Tagged: Joie de Vivre
oh so good to hear it.
well that was quick
who cares emo sucks
happiest day of my life
great band. great news.
Been digging this band a bit lately and I didn't even know they broke up so this is good, I suppose
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• 2nd Fates Warning single
• New Martin Garrix Video
• New Etienne Sin Video
• New Capture the Crown Song
• Michael Snoxall Releases Spooks
• Iron Maiden streams Wacken set
• Seahorse Divorce disband
• New Mouth of the Architect in Oct..
• New Epica video
• New Massive Attack Music
• Brant Bjork releases new song
• Death Spells release new album
• The Offspring Tease Sharknado
• Pokemon Go Breakdown(s)
• Operation: Mindcrime New Song
» see all news