|Mark Lanegan new album release|
2011-12-07 by Voivod STAFF | 14 Comments
|Former Screaming Trees frontman, Mark Lanegan, is about to issue his first album in seven years. It is called Blues Funeral and it is set for release in February the 7th, through Beggars Group. |
The album is filed under the "Mark Lanegan Band" tag, while critically acclaimed artists/Lanegan's co-workers - namely Josh Homme (Kyuss), Greg Dulli (Afghan Whigs) and Jack Irons (Eleven/Pearl Jam) - give the album some extra helping hands.
Album opener, "The Grave Digger's Song", is streaming at the url below.
Tagged: Mark Lanegan
I liked him when he did work with QoTSA. Haven't heard any of his solo work.
Digging: Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out
The song sounds awesome. I'm happy to hear something new from him other than an Isobel Campbell album.
4comments is all? this site is fags
Whoa this sounds cool.
Mark is the Man
Oh shit yes, should be awesome given who's on board heh heh hehhhh
so awesome, can't wait
i loved the screaming trees will definitely check this out
That was excellent. Definitely looking forward to this.
"Josh Homme (Kyuss)"
Lol, somebody doesn't like the mainstream...
• Ne Obliviscaris stream new album
• Circa Survive reveal new single
• Bring Me the Horizon release anot..
• Marilyn Manson releases new single
• T-Pain performs sans autotune
• Foxy Shazam disbands
• Soundgarden release new song
• Miss Fortune singer arrested
• Fear Before tease reunion
• Alice in Chains release new video
• Marianas Trench covers Nicki Minaj
• Soen stream new album
• Refused fire guitarist
• Another new Foo Fighters song
• Yellowcard premiere new video
• The Republic of Wolves release fr..
• Hellacaust stream new album
• Pain of Salvation release new vid..
• Chief Keef and Gucci Mane team up..
• Chief Keef drops new mixtape
• Dropshard stream new LP
• Antarctigo Vespucci stream EP
• Sorrowseed release new video
• Edenian stream new EP
• Andross release new video
» see all news