Mark Lanegan new album release2011-12-07 by Voivod STAFF | 14 Comments
|Former Screaming Trees frontman, Mark Lanegan, is about to issue his first album in seven years. It is called Blues Funeral and it is set for release in February the 7th, through Beggars Group. |
The album is filed under the "Mark Lanegan Band" tag, while critically acclaimed artists/Lanegan's co-workers - namely Josh Homme (Kyuss), Greg Dulli (Afghan Whigs) and Jack Irons (Eleven/Pearl Jam) - give the album some extra helping hands.
Album opener, "The Grave Digger's Song", is streaming at the url below.
Tagged: Mark Lanegan
I liked him when he did work with QoTSA. Haven't heard any of his solo work.
The song sounds awesome. I'm happy to hear something new from him other than an Isobel Campbell album.
4comments is all? this site is fags
Whoa this sounds cool.
Mark is the Man
Oh shit yes, should be awesome given who's on board heh heh hehhhh
Digging: Fluke - Puppy
so awesome, can't wait
i loved the screaming trees will definitely check this out
That was excellent. Definitely looking forward to this.
"Josh Homme (Kyuss)"
Lol, somebody doesn't like the mainstream...
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
» see all news