|Mark Lanegan new album release|
2011-12-07 by Voivod STAFF | 14 Comments
|Former Screaming Trees frontman, Mark Lanegan, is about to issue his first album in seven years. It is called Blues Funeral and it is set for release in February the 7th, through Beggars Group. |
The album is filed under the "Mark Lanegan Band" tag, while critically acclaimed artists/Lanegan's co-workers - namely Josh Homme (Kyuss), Greg Dulli (Afghan Whigs) and Jack Irons (Eleven/Pearl Jam) - give the album some extra helping hands.
Album opener, "The Grave Digger's Song", is streaming at the url below.
Tagged: Mark Lanegan
I liked him when he did work with QoTSA. Haven't heard any of his solo work.
Digging: Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out
The song sounds awesome. I'm happy to hear something new from him other than an Isobel Campbell album.
4comments is all? this site is fags
Whoa this sounds cool.
Mark is the Man
Oh shit yes, should be awesome given who's on board heh heh hehhhh
so awesome, can't wait
i loved the screaming trees will definitely check this out
That was excellent. Definitely looking forward to this.
"Josh Homme (Kyuss)"
Lol, somebody doesn't like the mainstream...
• Slipknot stream new album
• ERRA drop new single
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• New Diablo Swing Orchestra single
• Attila stream new song
• Sick Puppies lose lead singer
• Heart In Hand release new video
• Obituary stream new LP
• Alkoholizer stream new album
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Orbs release new EP
• For All Eternity release new video
• Xerath post new lyric video
• New CityCop track/pre-order
• Rishloo announce pre-order
• Sleater-Kinney reunites
• Decibel Magazine announce 2015 to..
• Cirle of Contempt post new video
• At The Gates post new video
• New Chief Keef and Tyga song
• Issues announce acoustic EP
• Papa Roach reveal new song
» see all news