|Mark Lanegan new album release|
2011-12-07 by Voivod STAFF | 14 Comments
|Former Screaming Trees frontman, Mark Lanegan, is about to issue his first album in seven years. It is called Blues Funeral and it is set for release in February the 7th, through Beggars Group. |
The album is filed under the "Mark Lanegan Band" tag, while critically acclaimed artists/Lanegan's co-workers - namely Josh Homme (Kyuss), Greg Dulli (Afghan Whigs) and Jack Irons (Eleven/Pearl Jam) - give the album some extra helping hands.
Album opener, "The Grave Digger's Song", is streaming at the url below.
Tagged: Mark Lanegan
I liked him when he did work with QoTSA. Haven't heard any of his solo work.
Digging: Bjork - Vulnicura
The song sounds awesome. I'm happy to hear something new from him other than an Isobel Campbell album.
4comments is all? this site is fags
Whoa this sounds cool.
Mark is the Man
Oh shit yes, should be awesome given who's on board heh heh hehhhh
so awesome, can't wait
i loved the screaming trees will definitely check this out
That was excellent. Definitely looking forward to this.
"Josh Homme (Kyuss)"
Lol, somebody doesn't like the mainstream...
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Gorillaz reunite
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Atomicide stream new LP
• Armageddon stream new album
• New Ethereal Shroud Track
• Rabbit Junk Release New EP
• Howling Giant stream debut EP
• Cedar Boulevard's New Single
• AWOLNATION Release New Song
• The Offspring release new song
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
» see all news