|Mark Lanegan new album release|
2011-12-07 by Voivod STAFF | 14 Comments
|Former Screaming Trees frontman, Mark Lanegan, is about to issue his first album in seven years. It is called Blues Funeral and it is set for release in February the 7th, through Beggars Group. |
The album is filed under the "Mark Lanegan Band" tag, while critically acclaimed artists/Lanegan's co-workers - namely Josh Homme (Kyuss), Greg Dulli (Afghan Whigs) and Jack Irons (Eleven/Pearl Jam) - give the album some extra helping hands.
Album opener, "The Grave Digger's Song", is streaming at the url below.
Tagged: Mark Lanegan
I liked him when he did work with QoTSA. Haven't heard any of his solo work.
Digging: Invisible - El jardin de los presentes
The song sounds awesome. I'm happy to hear something new from him other than an Isobel Campbell album.
4comments is all? this site is fags
Whoa this sounds cool.
Mark is the Man
Oh shit yes, should be awesome given who's on board heh heh hehhhh
Digging: Interpol - El Pintor
so awesome, can't wait
i loved the screaming trees will definitely check this out
That was excellent. Definitely looking forward to this.
"Josh Homme (Kyuss)"
Lol, somebody doesn't like the mainstream...
• Kanye West causes uproar
• She has learned everything...
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Unearth release new song
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Helmet album in the works
• Tokio Hotel with new single
• Yellowcard offer third single
• Dungortheb stream new album
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
• Parker Cannon side project
• Musk Ox announce Tab Book
• Kenn Nardi posts title track
• As Blood Runs Black premieres new..
• Yelawolf debuts new song
» see all news