Great song, I didn't know these guys were Japanese
Digging: Waxahatchee - Ivy Tripp
Really? Their name didn't give that away for you?
Digging: Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool?
tricia tanaka is dead
their name sounds spanish to me.
im spanish and my last name is tanaka
pretty sure it isn't a group too
Yeah 'Y Su Orquestra' is Spanish but Tanaka is a Japanese name.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• 2015 Applications Open
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Letlive. guitarist leaves band
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Grammy winners 2015
• Inquinamentum stream new LP
• Gazpacho detail live album
• Suburban Scum release new song
• Nosaj Thing announces new album
• New In Hearts Wake song
• Modest Mouse release another song
• Au-Dessus stream debut album
• And So I Watch You From Afar rele..
• Dreamshade debut new video, annou..
• Chokehold reissue entire discogra..
• Nickelback get groovy
• Young Guns premiere new song
• Sarpanitum stream new LP
• Septa and She Oak split
• The Dear Hunter announce surprise..
» see all news