The song is pretty good but Im not too sure about those vocals... I preferred his old scream, similar to what he does toward the end of this song.
new album is soo bad; too bad they turned to shitty metalcore
I love the music and the singing during the chorus. It's too bad that the vocals during the verses are terrible. It seriously sounds like some teenager who just started to sing. Generic as hell. He should have just used his old scream during the verses and keep the chorus like it is. It's a shame because I would have been a big fan but I cannot even listen to this because of the crappy verses.
Digging: Decaying Days - Fire of a Thousand Suns
Still sounds like the name of a cartoon.
Digging: Belgrado - Siglo XXI
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Dying Fetus post new single
• Volumes Are Left For Dead
• Of Mice and Men Aren't Broken
• Another Papa Roach Single
• ALLB Trace the Lines
• New Shadow Of Intent Single
• Stream A New Machine EP
• Eidola Single & Album Details
• Prayers of Sanity stream new song
• Five Finger Death Punch less Mood..
• Roger Waters album details
• New Ladybaby single, video
• Eighteen Visions Return
• New Rise Against Song
• Trophy Scars Tease 9th Album
» see all news