The song is pretty good but Im not too sure about those vocals... I preferred his old scream, similar to what he does toward the end of this song.
new album is soo bad; too bad they turned to shitty metalcore
I love the music and the singing during the chorus. It's too bad that the vocals during the verses are terrible. It seriously sounds like some teenager who just started to sing. Generic as hell. He should have just used his old scream during the verses and keep the chorus like it is. It's a shame because I would have been a big fan but I cannot even listen to this because of the crappy verses.
Still sounds like the name of a cartoon.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• Napalm Death drop new video
• New Ethereal Shroud Track
• Howling Giant stream debut EP
• Cedar Boulevard's New Single
• AWOLNATION Release New Song
• The Offspring release new song
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
» see all news