The song is pretty good but Im not too sure about those vocals... I preferred his old scream, similar to what he does toward the end of this song.
new album is soo bad; too bad they turned to shitty metalcore
I love the music and the singing during the chorus. It's too bad that the vocals during the verses are terrible. It seriously sounds like some teenager who just started to sing. Generic as hell. He should have just used his old scream during the verses and keep the chorus like it is. It's a shame because I would have been a big fan but I cannot even listen to this because of the crappy verses.
Still sounds like the name of a cartoon.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
• Yowie premiere new single; 3rd al..
• At the Drive-In to release new re..
• Limited Cult of Luna bundle annou..
• Modern Baseball announce hiatus
• New Architects Video
• Young Bleed Releases New Album
• Another new Senses Fail Track
• Elder announce new album
» see all news