The song is pretty good but Im not too sure about those vocals... I preferred his old scream, similar to what he does toward the end of this song.
new album is soo bad; too bad they turned to shitty metalcore
I love the music and the singing during the chorus. It's too bad that the vocals during the verses are terrible. It seriously sounds like some teenager who just started to sing. Generic as hell. He should have just used his old scream during the verses and keep the chorus like it is. It's a shame because I would have been a big fan but I cannot even listen to this because of the crappy verses.
Still sounds like the name of a cartoon.
Digging: Midnight - No Mercy for Mayhem
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Periphery debut new track
• New Funeral for a Friend video
• Miss Fortune singer cleared of ch..
• Band Aid return with single
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
• Ride reunite
• Lola Colt stream debut LP
• Warren of Ohms streams album
• Matty Mullins releases new music ..
• Walk The Moon release new song
• Rise Of The Northstar stream debu..
» see all news