The song is pretty good but Im not too sure about those vocals... I preferred his old scream, similar to what he does toward the end of this song.
new album is soo bad; too bad they turned to shitty metalcore
I love the music and the singing during the chorus. It's too bad that the vocals during the verses are terrible. It seriously sounds like some teenager who just started to sing. Generic as hell. He should have just used his old scream during the verses and keep the chorus like it is. It's a shame because I would have been a big fan but I cannot even listen to this because of the crappy verses.
Still sounds like the name of a cartoon.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
• New Cruxshadows Material
• My Ticket Home get Hyperreal
• Carnifex vs Virgin Trains
• Zao Score Another Victory
• Evanescence releases new song
• 2nd August Burns Red single
» see all news