The song is pretty good but Im not too sure about those vocals... I preferred his old scream, similar to what he does toward the end of this song.
new album is soo bad; too bad they turned to shitty metalcore
I love the music and the singing during the chorus. It's too bad that the vocals during the verses are terrible. It seriously sounds like some teenager who just started to sing. Generic as hell. He should have just used his old scream during the verses and keep the chorus like it is. It's a shame because I would have been a big fan but I cannot even listen to this because of the crappy verses.
Still sounds like the name of a cartoon.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• New Esmerine Album and Song
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
» see all news