Dispatch to tour again2010-12-09 by Squamish | 9 Comments
|Rumours of a Dispatch reunion have been solidified by singer-guitarist Chad Stokes' announcement at a recent solo show that the band is indeed going to reunite in 2011. |
Over the past month, cryptic messages on the band's Facebook and Twitter have pointed to Red Rocks in Colorado, Berkeley, and Chicago as possible stops. Red Rocks was the only one confirmed by Stokes.
A countdown on the band's website ends on New Year's Eve, when the official announcement is expected.
And bros everywhere collectively jizz their pants
Stfu, Dispatch rules.
HuggyBear. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
fuck dispatch. and oar.
Braddigan taught a lacrosse clinic where I used to work. He's really down-to-earth and gives back to the community. Good to hear that they are getting back together, even if their music is not the most innovative or technical.
One of my favorite bands of all time.
Dispatch Zimbabwe was amazing.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
» see all news