Dispatch to tour again2010-12-09 by Squamish | 9 Comments
|Rumours of a Dispatch reunion have been solidified by singer-guitarist Chad Stokes' announcement at a recent solo show that the band is indeed going to reunite in 2011. |
Over the past month, cryptic messages on the band's Facebook and Twitter have pointed to Red Rocks in Colorado, Berkeley, and Chicago as possible stops. Red Rocks was the only one confirmed by Stokes.
A countdown on the band's website ends on New Year's Eve, when the official announcement is expected.
And bros everywhere collectively jizz their pants
Stfu, Dispatch rules.
HuggyBear. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
fuck dispatch. and oar.
Braddigan taught a lacrosse clinic where I used to work. He's really down-to-earth and gives back to the community. Good to hear that they are getting back together, even if their music is not the most innovative or technical.
One of my favorite bands of all time.
Dispatch Zimbabwe was amazing.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Denihilist release new single
• MovMou/Prawn split available
• Witchcraft post new song
• New Moth Gatherer video
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
• New Thrice album in 2016
• Manimal stream new material
• New Foo Fighters EP
• Spectral Lore Stream New EP
• Finch Release Acoustic Album
• New Panda Bear Video
• Borknagar Stream New Song
• Honeymoon Disease stream debut LP
» see all news