Dispatch to tour again2010-12-09 by Squamish | 9 Comments
|Rumours of a Dispatch reunion have been solidified by singer-guitarist Chad Stokes' announcement at a recent solo show that the band is indeed going to reunite in 2011. |
Over the past month, cryptic messages on the band's Facebook and Twitter have pointed to Red Rocks in Colorado, Berkeley, and Chicago as possible stops. Red Rocks was the only one confirmed by Stokes.
A countdown on the band's website ends on New Year's Eve, when the official announcement is expected.
And bros everywhere collectively jizz their pants
Stfu, Dispatch rules.
HuggyBear. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
fuck dispatch. and oar.
Braddigan taught a lacrosse clinic where I used to work. He's really down-to-earth and gives back to the community. Good to hear that they are getting back together, even if their music is not the most innovative or technical.
One of my favorite bands of all time.
Dispatch Zimbabwe was amazing.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• RIP Jaki Liebezeit (1938-2017)
• Stream new Tim Bowness tunes
• R.I.P. Maggie Roche
• Icarus The Owl Go 1000 Miles
• Havok Drop New Single
• New Slaves single
• Anal Trump release EP
• Wind In His Hair stream debut EP
• Trivium Shock with Drummer Change
• Chelsea Grin share new single
• New United Nations song
• New Thy Art Is Murder single, alb..
• Japandroids stream new LP
• New Falling in Reverse album
• Jamiroquai Tease New Music
» see all news