Dispatch to tour again2010-12-09 by Squamish | 9 Comments
|Rumours of a Dispatch reunion have been solidified by singer-guitarist Chad Stokes' announcement at a recent solo show that the band is indeed going to reunite in 2011. |
Over the past month, cryptic messages on the band's Facebook and Twitter have pointed to Red Rocks in Colorado, Berkeley, and Chicago as possible stops. Red Rocks was the only one confirmed by Stokes.
A countdown on the band's website ends on New Year's Eve, when the official announcement is expected.
And bros everywhere collectively jizz their pants
Stfu, Dispatch rules.
HuggyBear. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
fuck dispatch. and oar.
Braddigan taught a lacrosse clinic where I used to work. He's really down-to-earth and gives back to the community. Good to hear that they are getting back together, even if their music is not the most innovative or technical.
One of my favorite bands of all time.
Dispatch Zimbabwe was amazing.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• New Bloodred Hourglass video
• New Exarsis music video
• New We Came As Romans video
• Combichrist are broken.
• Ibeyi ft. Mala Rodriguez
• Bhad Bhabie Drops Second Track
• AA Thrown "Into The Fire"
• Walk The Moon share new single
• New Wolf Alice Song
• Red release two new songs
• Frank Zappa is now a Hologram
• Two new Citizen singles
• Samael back in black
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
» see all news