Dispatch to tour again2010-12-09 by Squamish | 9 Comments
|Rumours of a Dispatch reunion have been solidified by singer-guitarist Chad Stokes' announcement at a recent solo show that the band is indeed going to reunite in 2011. |
Over the past month, cryptic messages on the band's Facebook and Twitter have pointed to Red Rocks in Colorado, Berkeley, and Chicago as possible stops. Red Rocks was the only one confirmed by Stokes.
A countdown on the band's website ends on New Year's Eve, when the official announcement is expected.
And bros everywhere collectively jizz their pants
Stfu, Dispatch rules.
HuggyBear. I couldn't have said it any better myself.
fuck dispatch. and oar.
Braddigan taught a lacrosse clinic where I used to work. He's really down-to-earth and gives back to the community. Good to hear that they are getting back together, even if their music is not the most innovative or technical.
One of my favorite bands of all time.
Dispatch Zimbabwe was amazing.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Coroner Enter Studio
• Alcest unveil Kodama
• First Joy Opposites (ex-FACT)
• New Father John Misty single
• 40 Watt Sun Album Announced
• Russian Circles stream 3rd single
• Bones releases PaidProgramming2
• New Shadows (ex-FACT) Song
• Disillusion Tease New Single
• New A Day To Remember Song
• New Alter Bridge Single
• Nails on hiatus
• Manson announces new album
• Départe Unleash New Track
• Dir en Grey Keep It Weird
» see all news