|Lazarus A.D. album details|
2010-12-09 by Magnus Altkula STAFF | 8 Comments
|Lazarus A.D. are going to release their sophomore album, Black Rivers Flow, on February 1st via Metal Blade Records.|
01. American Dreams
02. The Ultimate Sacrifice
03. The Strong Prevail
04. Black Rivers Flow
05. Casting Forward
06. Light A City (Up In Smoke)
07. Through Your Eyes
08. Beneath The Waves Of Hatred
09. Eternal Vengeance
Tagged: Lazarus A.D.
Now this i am excited for. These guys are brutal and f*ckin fun to listen to. Not very diverse but lazer tag playin music none the less
9 tracks?! uh...
yeah, one less than their last album
i might be listening to The Onlaught in the next time to get a picture of them
They kinda look like retards.
Their name sounds like a cartoon.
Digging: Midnight - No Mercy for Mayhem
I saw these guys and Skeletonwitch open for Goatwhore and Amon Amarth last year... bought The Onslaught and Beyond the Permafrost the next day. These kids are not even old enough to drink but they bring some old-school thrash rockin'.
Yeah, same here itchy. Them and Skeletonwitch really put on a good show. Amon Amarth of course did as well.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
» see all news