|I.G.S.I.T.F. are no more|
2006-10-11 by TheMisterBungle | 12 Comments
|their myspace bulliten read -|
"LA's I Got Shot in the Face are breaking up. They will be playing their 2 last shows within the next couple weeks.
Saturday Oct 14th @ Kung Foo Korner w/Good Clean Fun, Thriller, Blues and American Black Lung
Friday Oct 27th @ Moorpark Methodist Church w/Turning Robots Into People (last show also) and The Don Maestri Experience
"After one grueling year as a band, we're throwing in the towel. "Metalcore" is an awful genre and we hate most everything related to it, so that's why we're stopping. We started this band to get under the trivial genre's skin and exploit it, but our spirits have been crushed by the overwhelming amount of dumb kids who like it. We don't really expect anyone to care, but in the at event just go listen to Bury Your Dead or something and in no time you wont even remember who got shot in the nose or whatever that band was called. But our cd will remain on sale cause our friend Adam spent like 5000 dollars on it...angst for the memories fags!" - Jeff (singer/asshole)
so yea, fuck everyone"
its a shame
Tagged: I GOT SHOT IN THE FACE
Thats funny, stupid and idiotic all at the same time.
haha thats awesome
haha. thats hilarious. Metalcore is a crappy genre. Do they really need to break up though. If they all dont like metalcore cant they just start playing something else?
Lame. Their cd isnt all that bad
"- Jeff (singer/asshole)"
I really love that.
hating the music you play is the coolest reason for a band to break up that i've ever heard of.
This is actually really funny.
Bahahaha, Core just got owned with a capital pwnage.
Wow, that is priceless
This is awesome.
• Kanye West causes uproar
• She has learned everything...
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• xSPONGEXCOREx announce new EP
• Unearth release new song
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Helmet album in the works
• Avenged Sevenfold release new vid..
• GWAR reveal David Brockie's repla..
• Superfood set release date for ne..
• Another Exotype single
• Monster Magnet re-imagine album
• The Amity Affliction debut new vi..
• Dungortheb stream new album
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
» see all news