|I.G.S.I.T.F. are no more|
2006-10-11 by TheMisterBungle | 12 Comments
|their myspace bulliten read -|
"LA's I Got Shot in the Face are breaking up. They will be playing their 2 last shows within the next couple weeks.
Saturday Oct 14th @ Kung Foo Korner w/Good Clean Fun, Thriller, Blues and American Black Lung
Friday Oct 27th @ Moorpark Methodist Church w/Turning Robots Into People (last show also) and The Don Maestri Experience
"After one grueling year as a band, we're throwing in the towel. "Metalcore" is an awful genre and we hate most everything related to it, so that's why we're stopping. We started this band to get under the trivial genre's skin and exploit it, but our spirits have been crushed by the overwhelming amount of dumb kids who like it. We don't really expect anyone to care, but in the at event just go listen to Bury Your Dead or something and in no time you wont even remember who got shot in the nose or whatever that band was called. But our cd will remain on sale cause our friend Adam spent like 5000 dollars on it...angst for the memories fags!" - Jeff (singer/asshole)
so yea, fuck everyone"
its a shame
Tagged: I GOT SHOT IN THE FACE
Thats funny, stupid and idiotic all at the same time.
haha thats awesome
haha. thats hilarious. Metalcore is a crappy genre. Do they really need to break up though. If they all dont like metalcore cant they just start playing something else?
Digging: Copeland - Ixora
Lame. Their cd isnt all that bad
"- Jeff (singer/asshole)"
I really love that.
hating the music you play is the coolest reason for a band to break up that i've ever heard of.
This is actually really funny.
Bahahaha, Core just got owned with a capital pwnage.
Wow, that is priceless
This is awesome.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
» see all news