|I.G.S.I.T.F. are no more|
2006-10-11 by TheMisterBungle | 12 Comments
their myspace bulliten read -
"LA's I Got Shot in the Face are breaking up. They will be playing their 2 last shows within the next couple weeks.
Saturday Oct 14th @ Kung Foo Korner w/Good Clean Fun, Thriller, Blues and American Black Lung
Friday Oct 27th @ Moorpark Methodist Church w/Turning Robots Into People (last show also) and The Don Maestri Experience
"After one grueling year as a band, we're throwing in the towel. "Metalcore" is an awful genre and we hate most everything related to it, so that's why we're stopping. We started this band to get under the trivial genre's skin and exploit it, but our spirits have been crushed by the overwhelming amount of dumb kids who like it. We don't really expect anyone to care, but in the at event just go listen to Bury Your Dead or something and in no time you wont even remember who got shot in the nose or whatever that band was called. But our cd will remain on sale cause our friend Adam spent like 5000 dollars on it...angst for the memories fags!" - Jeff (singer/asshole)
so yea, fuck everyone"
its a shame
Band Page: I GOT SHOT IN THE FACE
Thats funny, stupid and idiotic all at the same time.
haha thats awesome
haha. thats hilarious. Metalcore is a crappy genre. Do they really need to break up though. If they all dont like metalcore cant they just start playing something else?
Lame. Their cd isnt all that bad
"- Jeff (singer/asshole)"
I really love that.
hating the music you play is the coolest reason for a band to break up that i've ever heard of.
This is actually really funny.
Bahahaha, Core just got owned with a capital pwnage.
Wow, that is priceless
This is awesome.
• Eminem announces new LP, reveals ..|
• New Pianos Become the Teeth song
• Limp Bizkit releases new video
• Sputnikmusic Guidelines Update
• Slipknot detail upcoming album
• Kayo Dot releases new track
• New Slipknot Single
• Coheed share new song
• New Interpol LP is streaming
• Hands Like Houses announce EP
• New Anaal Nathrakh Song
• New Prong Video
• Obituary post new song
• AmAir loses State Champs' bass
• YOB stream new album
• New Stolas Song
• Bastard Sapling stream new album
• New Sicko Mobb song
• New The Contortionist video
• Code Orange stream I Am King
• Blue Pills release new video
• Ironbird post new song
• At The Grave stream debut album
• Autumn's Dawn stream debut album
• The Color Morale stream new LP
» see all news