My parents conceived me while listening to gwar, they hold a special place in my heart, and my chromosomes.
Digging: Buckethead - Project Little Man
Can we expect a review from you Dave?
Digging: Phace - Shape The Random
Oh GWAR, such a mediocre band but their live shows are truly a one of a kind experience that you have to see atleast once.
I wholeheartedly agree with xfearbefore. My band opened for them last year and I can't remember a time when I was so happy to be covered in fake blood.
needs moar blood sprayin
getting released on the same day as brokencyde's new album LOL
NEED TO LISTEN NOW!!
Song was good.
"Vampires, they all suck because there fucking gay"
Gwar was hands down the most enjoyable live act I've ever seen. Watching Oderus Urungus slay a life-size mechanical t-rex on stage while being covered in semen and blood was truly magical.
Even in semen, seriously? Fuck, need to see these guys.
Well it was the crowd that was covered in semen and blood. He was busy slaying dinosaurs.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• 2015 Applications Open
• Letlive. guitarist leaves band
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Grammy winners 2015
• Solium Fatalis stream new album
• Misthyrming stream debut LP
• Therapy? unveil new video
• New Seaway music video
• New Kanye West single
• New Gavin Harrison Album
• Fjord stream debut LP
• Broadway stream new album
• Cannibal Ox Stream 2nd LP
• Leviathan, Scar Sighted Stream
• New Mutiny On The Bounty Video
• Ready, Set, Fall! split
• Enslaved Stream New Album
• Gorgy stream new album
• Outer Heaven stream debut EP
» see all news