My parents conceived me while listening to gwar, they hold a special place in my heart, and my chromosomes.
Can we expect a review from you Dave?
Oh GWAR, such a mediocre band but their live shows are truly a one of a kind experience that you have to see atleast once.
I wholeheartedly agree with xfearbefore. My band opened for them last year and I can't remember a time when I was so happy to be covered in fake blood.
needs moar blood sprayin
getting released on the same day as brokencyde's new album LOL
NEED TO LISTEN NOW!!
Song was good.
"Vampires, they all suck because there fucking gay"
Gwar was hands down the most enjoyable live act I've ever seen. Watching Oderus Urungus slay a life-size mechanical t-rex on stage while being covered in semen and blood was truly magical.
Even in semen, seriously? Fuck, need to see these guys.
Well it was the crowd that was covered in semen and blood. He was busy slaying dinosaurs.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Elder announce new album
• Echo Tail explore The Ancestry
• New Kingdom of Giants Song
• Hopsin releases new song
• Doomocracy post new song
• Crystal Fairy stream debut LP
• Epic leaves Crazy Town
• New All Time Low Song
• Volumes promote new single, album
• New Demon Hunter video
• Incubus Share New Track
• Emmure premiere new single, video
• No Lives Matter to Body Count
• 2017 Applications Open
• New Once Human video
» see all news