Vocals are Odd...
And he looks like a douche with his little goatee thing.
But wasn't bad.
Yeah, its not the goatee itself, its the goatee, layered hair and highlights combo that irks me.
Only listened to this for Russell Allen. He did not disappoint. Song would have sucked without him, really.
I'm excited. Some of the track sample teasers Arjen's been posting sounds pretty interesting. Swano's was definitely solid, and anything with Russell is of course good.
Didn't really like the intro to this one, but it picked up kinda.
Nothing so far's as good as Guilt Machine, though.
yeah you can tell when the song gets good becaue the vocals went from bad to awesome when Allen started singing
I never really liked the vocals in his projects, except for those in 'The Human Equation' of course. But I love his keyboard work, and this one has a very tasty solo.
But then again, I've always been weak for those 70's spacey synths.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• New Slayer album in 2015
• The Offspring release new song
• Gorillaz reunite
• New Ethereal Shroud Track
• Rabbit Junk Release New EP
• Howling Giant stream debut EP
• Cedar Boulevard's New Single
• AWOLNATION Release New Song
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
» see all news