Vocals are Odd...
And he looks like a douche with his little goatee thing.
But wasn't bad.
Yeah, its not the goatee itself, its the goatee, layered hair and highlights combo that irks me.
Only listened to this for Russell Allen. He did not disappoint. Song would have sucked without him, really.
I'm excited. Some of the track sample teasers Arjen's been posting sounds pretty interesting. Swano's was definitely solid, and anything with Russell is of course good.
Didn't really like the intro to this one, but it picked up kinda.
Nothing so far's as good as Guilt Machine, though.
yeah you can tell when the song gets good becaue the vocals went from bad to awesome when Allen started singing
I never really liked the vocals in his projects, except for those in 'The Human Equation' of course. But I love his keyboard work, and this one has a very tasty solo.
But then again, I've always been weak for those 70's spacey synths.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Frank Zappa is now a Hologram
• Two new Citizen singles
• Samael back in black
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
• New Cruxshadows Material
• My Ticket Home get Hyperreal
• Carnifex vs Virgin Trains
» see all news