Vocals are Odd...
And he looks like a douche with his little goatee thing.
But wasn't bad.
Yeah, its not the goatee itself, its the goatee, layered hair and highlights combo that irks me.
Only listened to this for Russell Allen. He did not disappoint. Song would have sucked without him, really.
I'm excited. Some of the track sample teasers Arjen's been posting sounds pretty interesting. Swano's was definitely solid, and anything with Russell is of course good.
Didn't really like the intro to this one, but it picked up kinda.
Nothing so far's as good as Guilt Machine, though.
Digging: Touche Amore - Stage Four
yeah you can tell when the song gets good becaue the vocals went from bad to awesome when Allen started singing
I never really liked the vocals in his projects, except for those in 'The Human Equation' of course. But I love his keyboard work, and this one has a very tasty solo.
But then again, I've always been weak for those 70's spacey synths.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
• Earth Moves Tell The Truth
• New Khamsin Album
• Tommy '86 debuts track/video
• New Lamb of God single/EP
• Finch disband 
• Dead When I Found Her post new so..
• Eminem drops new track; disses Tr..
• Porter Robinson/Madeon collab on ..
• Speak the Truth's Debut Single
• Overkill stream new lyric video
» see all news