Vocals are Odd...
And he looks like a douche with his little goatee thing.
But wasn't bad.
Yeah, its not the goatee itself, its the goatee, layered hair and highlights combo that irks me.
Only listened to this for Russell Allen. He did not disappoint. Song would have sucked without him, really.
I'm excited. Some of the track sample teasers Arjen's been posting sounds pretty interesting. Swano's was definitely solid, and anything with Russell is of course good.
Didn't really like the intro to this one, but it picked up kinda.
Nothing so far's as good as Guilt Machine, though.
Digging: David Maxim Micic - ECO
yeah you can tell when the song gets good becaue the vocals went from bad to awesome when Allen started singing
I never really liked the vocals in his projects, except for those in 'The Human Equation' of course. But I love his keyboard work, and this one has a very tasty solo.
But then again, I've always been weak for those 70's spacey synths.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Muse unleash new single
• Cynic break up
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Flower Face debuts new single
• Golden Void premiere new video
• Hands Like Houses debut new song
• Perturbator debuts music video
• New Megadeth track and album
• Fit for an Autopsy stream new LP
• Deacon the Villain streams new LP
• Coheed and Cambria stream third s..
• Moby releases rock tune
• Kauan debuts new video
• Jr. Clooney release new EP
• Night Birds stream Mutiny
• The Matches reunite with new music
• New Sunn O))) album
• Entwine stream new album
» see all news