Vocals are Odd...
And he looks like a douche with his little goatee thing.
But wasn't bad.
Yeah, its not the goatee itself, its the goatee, layered hair and highlights combo that irks me.
Only listened to this for Russell Allen. He did not disappoint. Song would have sucked without him, really.
I'm excited. Some of the track sample teasers Arjen's been posting sounds pretty interesting. Swano's was definitely solid, and anything with Russell is of course good.
Didn't really like the intro to this one, but it picked up kinda.
Nothing so far's as good as Guilt Machine, though.
Digging: Lost Ubikyst in Apeiron - Abstruse Imbeciles Nailed On Slavery
yeah you can tell when the song gets good becaue the vocals went from bad to awesome when Allen started singing
I never really liked the vocals in his projects, except for those in 'The Human Equation' of course. But I love his keyboard work, and this one has a very tasty solo.
But then again, I've always been weak for those 70's spacey synths.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Second To Sun share new single
• Brand New in studio
• White Arms Of Athena new video
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
» see all news