Pro-life freaks and basketball really go together.
I love Abortions
How is this show pro-life?
its not really pro-life its just sorta... comes off that way... its funny to make it political cuz it's like an unassuming melodrama for like 14 year old girls...
the thing is they have a lot of babies at really inopportune times...
Yeah, I know. My fiancee loves the show so I've practically seen every episode. Never came across as pro-life to me, though.
It can be pro-retarded at times.
This bitch sucks. I know that's not a very constructive form of criticism, but I don't care.
patrick stump just covered it too:
(spoiler: its awful)
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
• The Faceless release single
• Underling stream Bloodworship
• Goatlord guitarist involved in mu..
• Raventale stream 8th LP
• Dog Fashion Disco release new vid..
• Bloc Party debut new material
• Moving Mountains/Prawn split
• Draconian reveal new track
• Flower Face debuts new single
• Golden Void premiere new video
• Hands Like Houses debut new song
» see all news