Pro-life freaks and basketball really go together.
I love Abortions
How is this show pro-life?
its not really pro-life its just sorta... comes off that way... its funny to make it political cuz it's like an unassuming melodrama for like 14 year old girls...
the thing is they have a lot of babies at really inopportune times...
Yeah, I know. My fiancee loves the show so I've practically seen every episode. Never came across as pro-life to me, though.
It can be pro-retarded at times.
This bitch sucks. I know that's not a very constructive form of criticism, but I don't care.
patrick stump just covered it too:
(spoiler: its awful)
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• 10 Years release new single
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Alpha
• Bjork releases Vulnicura on iTunes
• Liturgy stream Quetzalcoatl
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• New Megadeth album announced
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
• Corelia detail two-disc debut alb..
• Lunar Mantra stream debut LP
• Periphery stream Juggernaut: Omega
• Medusa's Disco stream new album
• Cannibal Ox return
» see all news