Pro-life freaks and basketball really go together.
I love Abortions
How is this show pro-life?
its not really pro-life its just sorta... comes off that way... its funny to make it political cuz it's like an unassuming melodrama for like 14 year old girls...
the thing is they have a lot of babies at really inopportune times...
Yeah, I know. My fiancee loves the show so I've practically seen every episode. Never came across as pro-life to me, though.
It can be pro-retarded at times.
This bitch sucks. I know that's not a very constructive form of criticism, but I don't care.
patrick stump just covered it too:
(spoiler: its awful)
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• This Is Nowhere stream music to r..
• Haken New Album Details
• The Black Dahlia Murder guitarist..
• New Blaqk Audio single
• New Bossk album announced
• RYNG release debut LP
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
• ERRA debut new track, vocalist
• Housefire! rerelease Corn
• Haken announce new album
• Motorpsycho reveal new single
» see all news