Pro-life freaks and basketball really go together.
I love Abortions
How is this show pro-life?
its not really pro-life its just sorta... comes off that way... its funny to make it political cuz it's like an unassuming melodrama for like 14 year old girls...
the thing is they have a lot of babies at really inopportune times...
Yeah, I know. My fiancee loves the show so I've practically seen every episode. Never came across as pro-life to me, though.
It can be pro-retarded at times.
This bitch sucks. I know that's not a very constructive form of criticism, but I don't care.
patrick stump just covered it too:
(spoiler: its awful)
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• The end of Desolated
• Goatwhore premiere new song
• New Tau Cross track
• Iglooghost's Run-Ready Mix
• Today Is The Day Announce Tour
• Vanna announce farewell tour
• Enter Shikari are Supercharged
• KMFDM debut 'Hell Yeah'
• Death Grips on Steroids
• Joshua Meijer releases music video
• MØ's new video 'Nights w/ You'
• New Silverstein song/album
• Dead by April reunite
• New Of Mice & Men release
• Ariana Grande concert explosion
» see all news