Pro-life freaks and basketball really go together.
I love Abortions
How is this show pro-life?
its not really pro-life its just sorta... comes off that way... its funny to make it political cuz it's like an unassuming melodrama for like 14 year old girls...
the thing is they have a lot of babies at really inopportune times...
Yeah, I know. My fiancee loves the show so I've practically seen every episode. Never came across as pro-life to me, though.
It can be pro-retarded at times.
This bitch sucks. I know that's not a very constructive form of criticism, but I don't care.
patrick stump just covered it too:
(spoiler: its awful)
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Brand new Brand New Single
• New Track from Eritherium
• Nonpoint stream new single
• Sacramental Blood stream debut LP
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
• Skillet 'unleashes' second single
• The Strokes stream new EP
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
» see all news