Gucci Mane album details2010-09-13 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 15 Comments
|Gucci Mane will release The Appeal: Georgia’s Most Wanted on September 28.|
The video for lead single 'Gucci Time' can be seen on Youtube.
The Atlanta rapper is currently touring the United States in support of the release.
1. Lil Friend (Feat. Bun B)
2. Trap Talk
4. What It’s Gonna Be
5. Making Love To The Money
6. Gucci Time (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
7. Party Animal
8. Remember When (Feat. Ray J)
9. Haterade (Feat. Nicki Minaj and Pharrell)
10. It’s Alive (Feat. Swizz Beatz)
11. O’Dog (Feat. Wyclef)
12. Dollar Sign
13. Brand New
15. Grown Man (Feat. Estelle)
MON 9/6 Chicago, IL
TUE 9/7 Chicago, IL
WED 9/8 Detroit, MI
THU 9/9 Cleveland, OH
FRI 9/10 Los Angeles, CA
SAT 9/11 Los Angeles, CA
SUN 9/12 Los Angeles, CA
TUE 9/14 Philadelphia PA & Baltimore, MD
WED 9/15 Washington, DC
THU 9/16 Charlotte, NC
FRI 9/17 Pompano Beach, FL
SAT 9/18 Houston, TX
SUN 9/19 New Orleans, LA
MON 9/20 Houston + Dallas, TX
TUE 9/21 Dallas, TX & Oklahoma City/Tulsa, OK
WED 9/22 Little Rock, AR
THU 9/23 Memphis, TN
FRI 9/24 Jackson/Biloxi, MS
SAT 9/25 Mobile, AL
SUN 9/26 Minneapolis, MN
MON 9/27 New York, NY
TUE 9/28 Atlanta, GA
Tagged: Gucci Mane
was hoping this wouldn't get posted because im ashamed now no zaytoven?
I saw it on HipHopDX a few days ago and was immensely disappointed by the guest lineup, some of the songs that were on there, and the producers involved (namely, no Fat Boi or Zaytoven.)
TULSA HELL YESS
o hai tharr hydeyomoney. i see you sitting a few seats away from me.
Totes going to go see him in Minneapolis.
why would you spend money to see someone who is icky?
no Zaytoven? He is the illest. Compliments Gucci's mumbles
in b4 this turns into a TMF thread
what the hell. no zaytoven or fatboi and only one drumma boy. have high hopes for this but i really wouldn't be surprised if i got let down
fuck this guy. seriously.
''this is probably as bad as it seems''
It's Gucci Man, Its always as bad as it seems.
"its gucci man its always as bad as it seems"
are your opinions always as bad as they seem
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Congrats New Hires!
• Dead Rabbitts Reveal New Video
• R.I.P. Toshio Nakanishi
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
» see all news