|New Gavin Castleton Record|
2010-08-19 by David Skattebo | 4 Comments
|Rhode Island artist Gavin Castleton has recently announced his new record Won Over Frequency, expected to be released in September. Currently, he is without a label, and has funded the recording of it out-of-pocket. But he lacked funds to properly mix and master the record. He asked his fans for donations on the August 15th, with a goal of $4600, and the goal was met two days later. He is still accepting donations. |
The full story can be read at Gavin's blog: http://gavincastleton.blogspot.com/
Tagged: Gavin Castleton
it's pretty cool that his fans donated that much. home is a pretty sweet album, but i haven't listened to any of his other stuff. i will probably check out the new album.
Digging: Stockades - Stockades
Liked his work with Gruvis Malt. Seems like an alright dude.
Pretty cool story, I still think Home was super overrated.
x2 on the "super overrated" comment for 'Home'. Although, I actually liked 'A Bullet, A Lever, A Key' a lot. The guy definitely has some talent & can think outside the square.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• 10 Years release new single
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• Napalm Death drop new video
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Calexico return with new album
• Crypt stream debut EP
• Killer Boogie stream debut album
• New Patrick Watson Single
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• Cryptrip stream debut LP
• New Megadeth album announced
• Burial releases Temple Sleeper
• We Are Harlot premiere music video
• The Vaccines announce 3rd LP
• Rush announce R40 Tour (updated)
• Do stream new EP
• The Gentle Storm release new lyri..
» see all news