New Gavin Castleton Record2010-08-19 by David Skattebo | 4 Comments
|Rhode Island artist Gavin Castleton has recently announced his new record Won Over Frequency, expected to be released in September. Currently, he is without a label, and has funded the recording of it out-of-pocket. But he lacked funds to properly mix and master the record. He asked his fans for donations on the August 15th, with a goal of $4600, and the goal was met two days later. He is still accepting donations. |
The full story can be read at Gavin's blog: http://gavincastleton.blogspot.com/
Tagged: Gavin Castleton
it's pretty cool that his fans donated that much. home is a pretty sweet album, but i haven't listened to any of his other stuff. i will probably check out the new album.
Liked his work with Gruvis Malt. Seems like an alright dude.
Pretty cool story, I still think Home was super overrated.
x2 on the "super overrated" comment for 'Home'. Although, I actually liked 'A Bullet, A Lever, A Key' a lot. The guy definitely has some talent & can think outside the square.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Chelsea Wolfe's 2nd preview
• Ne Obliviscaris return
• Echo Tail streams new album
• New Osiris (Egypt) song, EP
• Two New Converge Tracks
• Perturbator announces EP
• Linkin Park release statement
• New Hollywood Undead video, album
• Sundfor sings with John Grant
• Another new Don Broco Track
• Steven Wilson debuts new video
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
» see all news