Daniel Lanois in intensive care2010-06-09 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Canadian producer Daniel Lanois is hospital in Los Angeles after sustaining multiple injuries in a motorcycle crash over the weekend.|
Lanois, best known for his Grammy Award-winning work on albums by U2 (The Joshua Tree), Bob Dylan (Time Out Of Mind) and Emmylou Harris (Wrecking Ball), is in intensive care but his condition is not thought to be critical. He is expected to be released overnight.
According a statement released on his behalf, Lanois has cancelled all upcoming promotional work, including the release of an album with his Black Dub project, and will need two months to recuperate.
Tagged: Daniel Lanois
Hope he gets better.
wow, this sucks
Man hope he gets better
Definitely hope he gets better real soon and also gets back to his stellar work. Can't wait to see what him and Neil Young can do together!
Awesome producer and guitar player.
That sucks. Hope he gets better soon, the few Black Dub songs Ive heard were awesome.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
» see all news