Daniel Lanois in intensive care2010-06-09 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Canadian producer Daniel Lanois is hospital in Los Angeles after sustaining multiple injuries in a motorcycle crash over the weekend.|
Lanois, best known for his Grammy Award-winning work on albums by U2 (The Joshua Tree), Bob Dylan (Time Out Of Mind) and Emmylou Harris (Wrecking Ball), is in intensive care but his condition is not thought to be critical. He is expected to be released overnight.
According a statement released on his behalf, Lanois has cancelled all upcoming promotional work, including the release of an album with his Black Dub project, and will need two months to recuperate.
Tagged: Daniel Lanois
Hope he gets better.
wow, this sucks
Man hope he gets better
Definitely hope he gets better real soon and also gets back to his stellar work. Can't wait to see what him and Neil Young can do together!
Awesome producer and guitar player.
That sucks. Hope he gets better soon, the few Black Dub songs Ive heard were awesome.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Brand new Brand New Single
• New Asking Alexandria Video
• New I See Stars Song / Video
• Surfer Blood founder dies at 27
• New Clarence Clarity Track
• New Death Grips Track
• New Track from Eritherium
• Nonpoint stream new single
• Sacramental Blood stream debut LP
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
» see all news