Daniel Lanois in intensive care2010-06-09 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Canadian producer Daniel Lanois is hospital in Los Angeles after sustaining multiple injuries in a motorcycle crash over the weekend.|
Lanois, best known for his Grammy Award-winning work on albums by U2 (The Joshua Tree), Bob Dylan (Time Out Of Mind) and Emmylou Harris (Wrecking Ball), is in intensive care but his condition is not thought to be critical. He is expected to be released overnight.
According a statement released on his behalf, Lanois has cancelled all upcoming promotional work, including the release of an album with his Black Dub project, and will need two months to recuperate.
Tagged: Daniel Lanois
Hope he gets better.
wow, this sucks
Man hope he gets better
Definitely hope he gets better real soon and also gets back to his stellar work. Can't wait to see what him and Neil Young can do together!
Awesome producer and guitar player.
That sucks. Hope he gets better soon, the few Black Dub songs Ive heard were awesome.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• This Is Nowhere stream music to r..
• New Rabbit Junk compilation
• Fallujah Detail New LP
• New Cobalt Song
• Destroyer 666 Release Video
• Haken New Album Details
• The Black Dahlia Murder guitarist..
• New Blaqk Audio single
• New Bossk album announced
• RYNG release debut LP
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
» see all news