|Daniel Lanois in intensive care|
2010-06-09 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Canadian producer Daniel Lanois is hospital in Los Angeles after sustaining multiple injuries in a motorcycle crash over the weekend.|
Lanois, best known for his Grammy Award-winning work on albums by U2 (The Joshua Tree), Bob Dylan (Time Out Of Mind) and Emmylou Harris (Wrecking Ball), is in intensive care but his condition is not thought to be critical. He is expected to be released overnight.
According a statement released on his behalf, Lanois has cancelled all upcoming promotional work, including the release of an album with his Black Dub project, and will need two months to recuperate.
Tagged: Daniel Lanois
Hope he gets better.
wow, this sucks
Man hope he gets better
Digging: Burzum - Burzum
Definitely hope he gets better real soon and also gets back to his stellar work. Can't wait to see what him and Neil Young can do together!
Awesome producer and guitar player.
That sucks. Hope he gets better soon, the few Black Dub songs Ive heard were awesome.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• Napalm Death drop new video
• 10 Years release new single
• Powder For Pigeons stream LP
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Minsk end hiatus
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
• Moosedriver stream debut EP
• Calexico return with new album
• Crypt stream debut EP
• Killer Boogie stream debut album
• New Patrick Watson Single
• 1886 stream debut LP
• Phil Elverum streams Sauna
• Franck Carducci streams new album
• Zoë Keating's Youtube dilemma
» see all news