Daniel Lanois in intensive care2010-06-09 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 7 Comments
|Canadian producer Daniel Lanois is hospital in Los Angeles after sustaining multiple injuries in a motorcycle crash over the weekend.|
Lanois, best known for his Grammy Award-winning work on albums by U2 (The Joshua Tree), Bob Dylan (Time Out Of Mind) and Emmylou Harris (Wrecking Ball), is in intensive care but his condition is not thought to be critical. He is expected to be released overnight.
According a statement released on his behalf, Lanois has cancelled all upcoming promotional work, including the release of an album with his Black Dub project, and will need two months to recuperate.
Tagged: Daniel Lanois
Hope he gets better.
wow, this sucks
Man hope he gets better
Definitely hope he gets better real soon and also gets back to his stellar work. Can't wait to see what him and Neil Young can do together!
Awesome producer and guitar player.
That sucks. Hope he gets better soon, the few Black Dub songs Ive heard were awesome.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Rush drummer retires
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Below the Sun air new stuff
• Wode stream new album
• The end of Desolated
• Goatwhore premiere new song
• New Tau Cross track
• Iglooghost's Run-Ready Mix
• Today Is The Day Announce Tour
• Vanna announce farewell tour
• Enter Shikari are Supercharged
• KMFDM debut 'Hell Yeah'
• Death Grips on Steroids
• Joshua Meijer releases music video
• MØ's new video 'Nights w/ You'
• New Silverstein song/album
• Dead by April reunite
» see all news