I hate this song. I hear it on the radio at least twice a day.
Fudge you all that song (and the album) rocks. Mainstream popularity is not mutually exclusive with good music.
Digging: Waxahatchee - Ivy Tripp
album rules, don't know why it took them so long to make the video
Don't care enough to watch the video, but I agree with Aids
you caught me, this is the part I actually agree with
Fudge you all that song (and the album) rocks.
who gives a fuck
Video is kinda boring..but I still want to marry Emily..........
I thought it was fun to watch but kinda pointless lol, it's like 'hey lets put our instruments all around nyc and start running toward them and get depressed when it's over
I just hate it because I hear it so often. They aren't that bad.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• 2015 Applications Open
• Letlive. guitarist leaves band
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Grammy winners 2015
• New Seaway music video
• New Kanye West single
• New Gavin Harrison Album
• Fjord stream debut LP
• Broadway stream new album
• Cannibal Ox Stream 2nd LP
• Leviathan, Scar Sighted Stream
• New Mutiny On The Bounty Video
• Ready, Set, Fall! split
• Enslaved Stream New Album
• Gorgy stream new album
• Outer Heaven stream debut EP
• Carly Rae Jepsen releases new sin..
• Alesana detail new album
• Slice the Cake drop new track
» see all news