|M.I.A. Album Delayed|
2010-05-12 by Dylan S. | 12 Comments
|Rapper M.I.A. has announced / / /Y/ (Maya) as the name for her forthcoming third album.|
The release date has been changed from June 29 to July 13, a two week delay.
is that really the title of her new album? god i hope this doesn't suck.
for some reason the real typeset of the title wont show up right on the actually news post.
^^^y^is what it should look like, spelling out "maya"
But the fucking forward slashes keep disappearing!
And Mungoloid, it makes sense why she would name that album this, "Arular" was her fathers name "Kala" is her mothers name, and "Maya" is her name, but that typeset is ridiculous.
it does make perfect sense but why couldn't she just spell it with actual English letters like her first two albums? it seems to me like she's just trying to kill off her career.
Oh that's a shame.
I really could care less.
I dun care.
as if i waited too long
shit, i wanted released before the World Cup, now my life wont be complete
boo, want to hear it soon.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Blind Guardian tease new album
• Second To Sun share new single
• Brand New in studio
• White Arms Of Athena new video
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
» see all news