Exodus: New Album Details2010-04-28 by Only rates well known thrash | 14 Comments
|Exodus' upcoming album, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, is due for North America release on May 18th, 2010. The album was produced by acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator).|
Guitraist Gary Holt said: This album's gonna have some different stuff to it. Maybe a little more dual-guitar stuff, 'cause I've been playing with Lee for quite awhile now — a little more dual-guitar harmony shred stuff.
1. The Ballad Of Leonard And Charles - 7:14
2. Beyond The Pale - 7:40
3. Hammer And Life - 3:31
4. Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer) - 7:14
5. Downfall - 6:21
6. March Of The Sycophants - 6:45
7. Nanking - 7:22
8. Burn, Hollywood, Burn - 4:05
9. Democide - 6:36
10. The Sun Is My Destroyer - 9:32
11. A Perpetual State Of Indifference - 2:24
12. Good Riddance - 5:30
30 second clips of each song on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuWVIolpxw
New song 'Downfall' is on youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCuL9RTMRNs
This album's gonna have some different stuff to it. Maybe a little more dual-guitar stuff, 'cause I've been playing with Lee for quite awhile now — a little more dual-guitar harmony shred stuff.
Yes, this is sure to bring Exodus to the front of the pack.
Digging: The Chameleons - What Does Anything Mean? Basically
Time for dem iron meyden harmoneeze
Downfall being on youtube wasn't mentioned here on sputnik (that I know of), but that track's worth checking out.
Now now. We all know there's no evidence that Jewish people were ever enslaved in Egypt.
gonna be too loooooong
i love newer Exodus and am stoked for this
songs look rather long............ :S
that's my little abc
exodus make a magnum opus juppi
The Sun Is My Destroyer - 9:32
Oh gawd another 9-minute thrasher. Please not a master of puppets clone?
Digging: City of the Sun - To the Sun and All the Cities in Between
When have Exodus ever made a Master of Puppets clone? They don't even sound like Metallica.
Because ten-minute thrash songs aren't always that fun. And MoP was not that fun.
umm MoP was actually fucking great. and the album art looks fucking retarded its Vitruvian Man dumbed down
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Second single by Need
• Black Anvil post new song
• Scum (FIN) streams lost album
• Present Paradox teases new materi..
• Sacred Bones NYP Bandcamp Sale
• New As It Is song
• Zao Stream New Album
• Tim Bowness announces 4th solo al..
• New Portugal. The Man Video
• Run the Jewels Detail New LP
• 3 New Volcanic Queen Releases in ..
• Septa releases third album
• Chiodos call it quits
• AFI premieres new song
• Ash Borer Stream New Album
» see all news