Exodus: New Album Details2010-04-28 by Only rates well known thrash | 14 Comments
|Exodus' upcoming album, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, is due for North America release on May 18th, 2010. The album was produced by acclaimed British producer Andy Sneap (Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Kreator).|
Guitraist Gary Holt said: This album's gonna have some different stuff to it. Maybe a little more dual-guitar stuff, 'cause I've been playing with Lee for quite awhile now — a little more dual-guitar harmony shred stuff.
1. The Ballad Of Leonard And Charles - 7:14
2. Beyond The Pale - 7:40
3. Hammer And Life - 3:31
4. Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer) - 7:14
5. Downfall - 6:21
6. March Of The Sycophants - 6:45
7. Nanking - 7:22
8. Burn, Hollywood, Burn - 4:05
9. Democide - 6:36
10. The Sun Is My Destroyer - 9:32
11. A Perpetual State Of Indifference - 2:24
12. Good Riddance - 5:30
30 second clips of each song on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tuWVIolpxw
New song 'Downfall' is on youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCuL9RTMRNs
Digging: Korn - The Serenity of Suffering
This album's gonna have some different stuff to it. Maybe a little more dual-guitar stuff, 'cause I've been playing with Lee for quite awhile now — a little more dual-guitar harmony shred stuff.
Yes, this is sure to bring Exodus to the front of the pack.
Digging: ABC - The Lexicon of Love
Time for dem iron meyden harmoneeze
Digging: Dance Gavin Dance - Mothership
Downfall being on youtube wasn't mentioned here on sputnik (that I know of), but that track's worth checking out.
Now now. We all know there's no evidence that Jewish people were ever enslaved in Egypt.
gonna be too loooooong
i love newer Exodus and am stoked for this
songs look rather long............ :S
that's my little abc
exodus make a magnum opus juppi
The Sun Is My Destroyer - 9:32
Oh gawd another 9-minute thrasher. Please not a master of puppets clone?
Digging: Oathbreaker - Rheia
When have Exodus ever made a Master of Puppets clone? They don't even sound like Metallica.
Because ten-minute thrash songs aren't always that fun. And MoP was not that fun.
umm MoP was actually fucking great. and the album art looks fucking retarded its Vitruvian Man dumbed down
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Tommy '86 debuts track/video
• New Lamb of God single/EP
• Finch disband 
• Dead When I Found Her post new so..
• Eminem drops new track; disses Tr..
• Porter Robinson/Madeon collab on ..
• Speak the Truth's Debut Single
• Overkill stream new lyric video
• New Chuck Berry album
• Alaskalana is 'Safe From Harm'
• AAL's Fear of Numbers
• Another New Attila Video
• Mithras streams new album
• Pettersson release debut LP
• Another new Suffocate FFS song
» see all news