Tour & Hiatus for Black Crowes2010-04-23 by Davey Boy STAFF | 4 Comments
|Lead vocalist Chris Robinson has told Rolling Stone that The Black Crowes will soon be touring on the back of the release of a double LP of acoustic tracks (reportedly to be titled 'Croweology').|
However, the sextet will be going on indefinite hiatus following the tour. "Two years, five years, 10 years... You never know when you jump into the void" Robinson said.
Having recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of their debut LP, Robinson went on to say "the last 3 years have been the most fulfilling years I've ever had with this band. But if we kept going, we might be playing with fate too much. It would be nice to have a 30th anniversary. But we should walk away from this while everyone's in a good mood."
Tagged: The Black Crowes
Is it me or did they just come out of a hiatus?
If they're that old why don't they just call it a day I mean it sounds like they had a nice long career.
I'm pretty sure Chris Robinson is also completely baked 90% of the time, so he should be pretty cool about things.
Love this band. Theyre pretty good. I like them a lot.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Humanity's Last Breath single
• Periphery Chester Tribute
• Linkin Park cancels world tour
• Pentakill return with new album
• New Malokarpatan song
• New Art from Thy Art is Murder
• New The Contortionist song
• Four Year Strong Acoustic LP
• Ensiferum premiere new single
• Nine Inch Nails debut new track
• PVRIS delay album release
• New Jeff Rosenstock Song
• Fuck Buttons' Hung Debuts
• Rosetta are Utopioids
• Slow stream new LP
» see all news