|Tour & Hiatus for Black Crowes|
2010-04-23 by Davey Boy STAFF | 4 Comments
|Lead vocalist Chris Robinson has told Rolling Stone that The Black Crowes will soon be touring on the back of the release of a double LP of acoustic tracks (reportedly to be titled 'Croweology').|
However, the sextet will be going on indefinite hiatus following the tour. "Two years, five years, 10 years... You never know when you jump into the void" Robinson said.
Having recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of their debut LP, Robinson went on to say "the last 3 years have been the most fulfilling years I've ever had with this band. But if we kept going, we might be playing with fate too much. It would be nice to have a 30th anniversary. But we should walk away from this while everyone's in a good mood."
Tagged: The Black Crowes
Is it me or did they just come out of a hiatus?
If they're that old why don't they just call it a day I mean it sounds like they had a nice long career.
I'm pretty sure Chris Robinson is also completely baked 90% of the time, so he should be pretty cool about things.
Love this band. Theyre pretty good. I like them a lot.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• Gorillaz reunite
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• New Slayer album in 2015
• New Ethereal Shroud Track
• Rabbit Junk Release New EP
• Howling Giant stream debut EP
• Cedar Boulevard's New Single
• AWOLNATION Release New Song
• The Offspring release new song
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
» see all news