|Tour & Hiatus for Black Crowes|
2010-04-23 by Davey Boy STAFF | 4 Comments
|Lead vocalist Chris Robinson has told Rolling Stone that The Black Crowes will soon be touring on the back of the release of a double LP of acoustic tracks (reportedly to be titled 'Croweology').|
However, the sextet will be going on indefinite hiatus following the tour. "Two years, five years, 10 years... You never know when you jump into the void" Robinson said.
Having recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of their debut LP, Robinson went on to say "the last 3 years have been the most fulfilling years I've ever had with this band. But if we kept going, we might be playing with fate too much. It would be nice to have a 30th anniversary. But we should walk away from this while everyone's in a good mood."
Tagged: The Black Crowes
Is it me or did they just come out of a hiatus?
If they're that old why don't they just call it a day I mean it sounds like they had a nice long career.
I'm pretty sure Chris Robinson is also completely baked 90% of the time, so he should be pretty cool about things.
Digging: Run the Jewels - Run the Jewels 2
Love this band. Theyre pretty good. I like them a lot.
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Brand New in studio
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Second To Sun share new single
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
• Palm Desert stream new album
» see all news