For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• Deftones premiere new song
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Charlie Simpson reveals new band
• New Icon For Hire Music Video
• Congrats to our new hires!
• Omnium Gatherum release stream
• AFI/No Doubt Supergroup
• New OK Go Music Video
• Skeletonwitch Announce Singer
• Stream Eaux Claires 'DEUX'
• We Are the in Crowd disband
• New Dope Smoker Album
• This Is Nowhere stream music to r..
• New Rabbit Junk compilation
• Fallujah Detail New LP
• New Cobalt Song
• Destroyer 666 Release Video
» see all news