For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Digging: Mega Drive - 198XAD
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
• American Football new record
• New Ulcerate song
• Ion Dissonance announce new LP
• Echo Tail streams new album
• Caspian release new video
• You Me At Six song/album
• Self Defense Family new song
• Too Close To Touch's "Crooked Smi..
• Second Korn Single
• New Jimmy Eat World Song
• New ADTR song
• Architects' Tom Searle dies
• Amy Lee to release kid's album
» see all news