For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Digging: Edan - Beauty and the Beat
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Oathbreaker stream Rheia
• First Song Written By AI Robot
• Brand New delay album, reconfirm ..
• The Devil Wears Prada stream new ..
• Second new song from Metallica
• Frank Iero and The Patience debut..
• New $wagch0de Song
• G.L.O.S.S. Break Up
• Opeth premiere new single
• I Declare War announce album
• New Sonata Arctica Video
• New Attila Song
• Memphis May Fire debut new video
• Mono share another new track
• MCR release Living With Ghosts
» see all news