For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New TTNG Song (+Album Details)
• Revocation detail sixth album
• Dinosaur Jr. announce new album
• Gord Downie reveals cancer diagno..
• Russian Circles debut new song
• Avalanches Tease New Material
• Another new Thrice track
• Volbeat Seals The Deal With Lyric..
• R.I.P. Nick Menza
• New Willow Smith, Michael Cera
• Say Anything's new music video
• New Alaskalana Reissue and EP
• New Silent Planet single
• Hangman Drop New Single
• Joey Jordison's other new band
» see all news