For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Iron Maiden streams Wacken set
• Seahorse Divorce disband
• New Mouth of the Architect in Oct..
• New Epica video
• New Massive Attack Music
• Brant Bjork releases new song
• Death Spells release new album
• The Offspring Tease Sharknado
• Pokemon Go Breakdown(s)
• Operation: Mindcrime New Song
• The Bouncing Souls stream LP
• New Betraying The Martyrs Vid
• New Silverstein Video
• Evergrey release a new single
• Mika Bleu Dies
» see all news