For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Minus the Bear Drummer Leaves
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Howling Giant stream debut EP
• Cedar Boulevard's New Single
• AWOLNATION Release New Song
• The Offspring release new song
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
» see all news