For anybody wondering, it's a Stacy song...
It is a Christianality theme, it is fictional, but no religion in the music, it is Okay, it is funny, do you need some coffee from a Christian coffee shop?
Greatest review ever.
We all knew that would be posted sooner or later.
Christian Coffee shop yo
"XCS" is actually short for "Christian Coffee Shop"
thats why im prolly gonna change my username to XCSgangsta or somthin
I think this is the only band on Sputnik that is more well known for a review than for their actual music.
i dunno man, i sorta like them, they're adequately metal. I think some sputnik a-listers like Willie and Waior might mix in some eisley every once and a while
Didn't know this band was still around, didn't know Purevolume was either.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
• New Thrice album in 2016
• Manimal stream new material
• New Foo Fighters EP
• Spectral Lore Stream New EP
• Finch Release Acoustic Album
• New Panda Bear Video
• Borknagar Stream New Song
• Honeymoon Disease stream debut LP
• Wolfmother announce album
• Obscura release new song/video
• Xiu Xiu Has Fun With Vibrators
• David Bowie releases new song
» see all news