|Dividing the Line Divide|
2010-04-20 by Gabe Penisington | 11 Comments
|British Post-Hardcore group Dividing the Line have split. |
The group broke the news on their MySpace blog: "We are sad to announce that we have broken / are breaking up. As much as we were really proud of our album, things have not gone as we had hoped since releasing it and none of us feel the will to continue any further with the band, as we all feel that Dividing The Line has run its course.
"A massive thanks to everyone who has supported us over the years, to all those who really enjoyed our music we are glad (even if we sometimes disagree!) and to all of the many members we have had, thanks!
"Im [sic] sure we will continue to be involved in music elsewhere, and if that is the case we will let you know."
Tagged: Dividing the Line
Their latest album seriously kicked ass, they will be missed
havent heard them but the title made me giggle
Digging: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden
At Least It's Not Light was like a mixture of the heaviness of Underoath, the accessibility of Emery, and the not wasting a note of In Pieces.
I might write a review in their honor.
Which is funny, since they originally were like no better than Attack Attack! or some band like that, then their EP was extremely generic Scenecore, and their newest album was fucking heavenly
and i shall read it
sounds pretty wicked, might check it out really, and if thats the case then this is some saaaad news
i lol'd at the title
They used to be good, didn't like the new album.
Shame since they were always fun live.
who should i believe? 2muchket saying they used to be good (which implies ep was better) or piratesquid who have a cool avatar?
btw i listened to the ep and it was generic lol that was the reason i didnt heard the album are you sure it worth it?
Not really a fan but this is a fairly big blow to the UK hardcore scene
btw i listened to the ep and it was generic lol that was the reason i didnt heard the album are you sure it worth it?Yeah no, the LP is muuuuuch better than the EP. It actually has originality.
damn, just got At Least Its Not Light, and man what a crying shame they broke up.
• Kanye West causes uproar
• She has learned everything...
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• xSPONGEXCOREx announce new EP
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Unearth release new song
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Decapitated track
• Avenged Sevenfold release new vid..
• GWAR reveal David Brockie's repla..
• Superfood set release date for ne..
• Another Exotype single
• Monster Magnet re-imagine album
• The Amity Affliction debut new vi..
• Dungortheb stream new album
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
• Parker Cannon side project
» see all news