Diddy Mulls Crystal Palace Bid2010-03-18 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 11 Comments
|Rap mogul Sean Combs (a.k.a. Diddy) is considering embarking on one of his most ambitious projects to date - taking over beleaguered English football team Crystal Palace.|
According to the Sun, Diddy is interested in the second-tier club - which went into administration last month when majority shareholder Simon Jordan withdrew financial life support - because he likes the name.
It quotes an unnamed source: "Diddy was in London meeting football fixers a couple of weeks ago. The finance is in place, he's just deciding who he thinks he'll make a bid for."
The source added: "He could cover their [Crystal Palace] debt and bankroll a return to the Premier League."
Gigwise received confirmation of the reports from Diddy's spokesperson.
well this is odd
Digging: The Flying Burrito Brothers - The Gilded Palace of Sin
Its from the The Sun, so i thought it would be a load of shit, but if its been confirmed. . . . .
As long as he's not making music, I'm happy.
As a palace fan this could be a bit of a disaster, but we need some money and having diddy in charge would be funny as fook
at first I was like why the hell is this on the news and then I was like oh yeah, this dude used to record songs like 15 years ago
Now now, he's recorded songs as recently as three years ago.
Sadly, he was on the Waka Flocka Flame "Oh Let's Do It" remix.
I woke up in the morning and mulled over my Crystal Palace bid.
i c whut u did thar ^
Apparently Abbey Road Studios isn't a cool enough name
Digging: Benjamin Damage - Obsidian
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Cynic break up
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Flower Face debuts new single
• Golden Void premiere new video
• Hands Like Houses debut new song
• Perturbator debuts music video
• New Megadeth track and album
• Fit for an Autopsy stream new LP
• Deacon the Villain streams new LP
• Coheed and Cambria stream third s..
• Moby releases rock tune
• Kauan debuts new video
• Jr. Clooney release new EP
• Night Birds stream Mutiny
• The Matches reunite with new music
• New Sunn O))) album
• Entwine stream new album
» see all news