Diddy Mulls Crystal Palace Bid2010-03-18 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 11 Comments
|Rap mogul Sean Combs (a.k.a. Diddy) is considering embarking on one of his most ambitious projects to date - taking over beleaguered English football team Crystal Palace.|
According to the Sun, Diddy is interested in the second-tier club - which went into administration last month when majority shareholder Simon Jordan withdrew financial life support - because he likes the name.
It quotes an unnamed source: "Diddy was in London meeting football fixers a couple of weeks ago. The finance is in place, he's just deciding who he thinks he'll make a bid for."
The source added: "He could cover their [Crystal Palace] debt and bankroll a return to the Premier League."
Gigwise received confirmation of the reports from Diddy's spokesperson.
well this is odd
Its from the The Sun, so i thought it would be a load of shit, but if its been confirmed. . . . .
As long as he's not making music, I'm happy.
As a palace fan this could be a bit of a disaster, but we need some money and having diddy in charge would be funny as fook
at first I was like why the hell is this on the news and then I was like oh yeah, this dude used to record songs like 15 years ago
Now now, he's recorded songs as recently as three years ago.
Sadly, he was on the Waka Flocka Flame "Oh Let's Do It" remix.
I woke up in the morning and mulled over my Crystal Palace bid.
i c whut u did thar ^
Apparently Abbey Road Studios isn't a cool enough name
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• Deftones premiere new song
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Vektor Album Details and Date
• Charlie Simpson reveals new band
• New Icon For Hire Music Video
• Congrats to our new hires!
• Omnium Gatherum release stream
• AFI/No Doubt Supergroup
• New OK Go Music Video
• Skeletonwitch Announce Singer
• Stream Eaux Claires 'DEUX'
• We Are the in Crowd disband
• New Dope Smoker Album
• This Is Nowhere stream music to r..
• New Rabbit Junk compilation
• Fallujah Detail New LP
• New Cobalt Song
» see all news