|Big Boi Posts New Video|
2010-03-11 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 8 Comments
|Big Boi has posted the video for his new single 'Fo You Sorrows' to Youtube.|
The video (and song) features guest spots from Too $hort and George Clinton and is taken from the Outkast member's forthcoming debut solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty.
Tagged: Big Boi
worst fucking album title ever
Oh wow yeah
at least the song is awesome.
Oh wow hadnt listened until you said that actually and yeah that was pretty killer.
Also is everyone with me that hip-hop songs always have the longest most boring filler outros? It's
like almost every song ends with the vocals leaving and the beat just playing itself over and over
again or some other gimmicky vocal section like on the end of this. My biggest pet peeve of all time.
i've heard plenty of hip-hop songs that don't end that way.
I have too, but it still happens way too often.
Great song. The Crown is finally back
• Thrice to reunite in 2015?
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• Ling Tosite Sigure release new so..
• Melechesh post lyric video
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Thrown to the Sun release new vid..
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Alimony release new song
• New Anamanaguchi THUMP mix
• NYVES releases new song
• Scorpions detail new album
• East of the Wall team up with Cry..
• Thrown to the Sun stream new album
• Havukruunu stream new EP
• The Darcys are now a duo
• Get Set Go stream new album
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Astrokraut stream debut album
» see all news