|Big Boi Posts New Video|
2010-03-11 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 8 Comments
|Big Boi has posted the video for his new single 'Fo You Sorrows' to Youtube.|
The video (and song) features guest spots from Too $hort and George Clinton and is taken from the Outkast member's forthcoming debut solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty.
Tagged: Big Boi
worst fucking album title ever
Digging: georgerolandallen - swagbob
Oh wow yeah
at least the song is awesome.
Oh wow hadnt listened until you said that actually and yeah that was pretty killer.
Also is everyone with me that hip-hop songs always have the longest most boring filler outros? It's
like almost every song ends with the vocals leaving and the beat just playing itself over and over
again or some other gimmicky vocal section like on the end of this. My biggest pet peeve of all time.
i've heard plenty of hip-hop songs that don't end that way.
I have too, but it still happens way too often.
Great song. The Crown is finally back
• Kanye West causes uproar
• Manchester Orchestra Hope
• Foo Fighters tease 'Outsides'
• The Ghost Inside detail new album
• Unearth release new song
• Chris Cheney forms supergroup
• New Helmet album in the works
• Yellowcard offer third single
• Tokio Hotel with new single
• She has learned everything...
• New Decapitated track
• Spain's Horizon stream debut album
• Orphans of Dusk stream debut EP
• Motionless in White debut new vid..
• New Chief Keef song
• Mineral robbed on tour
• Josiah Leming releases video for ..
• Today Is The Day debut new song
• This Legend (Ex-Yellowcard) finis..
• Parker Cannon side project
• Musk Ox announce Tab Book
• Kenn Nardi posts title track
• As Blood Runs Black premieres new..
• Yelawolf debuts new song
• Godflesh post new song
» see all news