|Big Boi Posts New Video|
2010-03-11 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 8 Comments
|Big Boi has posted the video for his new single 'Fo You Sorrows' to Youtube.|
The video (and song) features guest spots from Too $hort and George Clinton and is taken from the Outkast member's forthcoming debut solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty.
Tagged: Big Boi
worst fucking album title ever
Oh wow yeah
at least the song is awesome.
Oh wow hadnt listened until you said that actually and yeah that was pretty killer.
Also is everyone with me that hip-hop songs always have the longest most boring filler outros? It's
like almost every song ends with the vocals leaving and the beat just playing itself over and over
again or some other gimmicky vocal section like on the end of this. My biggest pet peeve of all time.
i've heard plenty of hip-hop songs that don't end that way.
I have too, but it still happens way too often.
Great song. The Crown is finally back
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• The Crimson Brigade stream debut ..
• Evergrey release new video
• From Autumn to Ashes reunite
• Marduk announce new album
• From First to Last debut new mate..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
» see all news