|Big Boi Posts New Video|
2010-03-11 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 8 Comments
|Big Boi has posted the video for his new single 'Fo You Sorrows' to Youtube.|
The video (and song) features guest spots from Too $hort and George Clinton and is taken from the Outkast member's forthcoming debut solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty.
Tagged: Big Boi
worst fucking album title ever
Oh wow yeah
at least the song is awesome.
Oh wow hadnt listened until you said that actually and yeah that was pretty killer.
Also is everyone with me that hip-hop songs always have the longest most boring filler outros? It's
like almost every song ends with the vocals leaving and the beat just playing itself over and over
again or some other gimmicky vocal section like on the end of this. My biggest pet peeve of all time.
i've heard plenty of hip-hop songs that don't end that way.
I have too, but it still happens way too often.
Great song. The Crown is finally back
• Ne Obliviscaris stream new album
• Circa Survive reveal new single
• Marilyn Manson releases new single
• Soundgarden release new song
• Fear Before tease reunion
• Foxy Shazam disbands
• Alice in Chains release new video
• New xx album on the way
• The Decemberists announce new alb..
• The Smith Street Band stream new ..
• Edenian stream new EP
• Bring Me the Horizon release anot..
• Miss Fortune singer arrested
• Andross release new video
• Issues release first taste of upc..
• Homewrecker stream new album
• Ché Aimee Dorval streams her new..
• Damascus stream new track
• Ghost Brigade stream new album
• Restorations stream new album
• New Future mixtape
• New Emarosa music video
• Laster stream debut album
• Hawk Eyes debut new song
• Schizoid Lloyd stream album
» see all news