|Big Boi Posts New Video|
2010-03-11 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 8 Comments
|Big Boi has posted the video for his new single 'Fo You Sorrows' to Youtube.|
The video (and song) features guest spots from Too $hort and George Clinton and is taken from the Outkast member's forthcoming debut solo album, Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty.
Tagged: Big Boi
worst fucking album title ever
Oh wow yeah
at least the song is awesome.
Oh wow hadnt listened until you said that actually and yeah that was pretty killer.
Also is everyone with me that hip-hop songs always have the longest most boring filler outros? It's
like almost every song ends with the vocals leaving and the beat just playing itself over and over
again or some other gimmicky vocal section like on the end of this. My biggest pet peeve of all time.
i've heard plenty of hip-hop songs that don't end that way.
I have too, but it still happens way too often.
Great song. The Crown is finally back
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• ERRA drop new single
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• Sick Puppies lose lead singer
• Fall Out Boy debut new material
• Brant Bjork drops new material
• Ling Tosite Sigure reveals new si..
• Tyson Stevens passes away
• Hollywood Undead debut new song
• New Cult of Fire Track
• Rancid stream latest LP
• Members of The Faceless Leave
• Black Milk streams new album
• New 8 Days From Sunday song
• Obituary stream new LP
• Alkoholizer stream new album
• Orbs release new EP
• For All Eternity release new video
• Xerath post new lyric video
• Heart In Hand release new video
» see all news