|Slayer Post Re-Scheduled UK Dates|
2010-01-21 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 9 Comments
Thrash legends Slayer have posted the re-scheduled dates for their 2010 UK tour.
The band were originally scheduled to tour the UK in November 2009, but were forced to cancel all dates, as well as a US headlining tour with Megadeth and Testament, as a result of frontman Tom Araya's crippling back problems. He was later diagnosed with cervical radiculopathy, and will undergo a surgical procedure to correct it in the near future.
May 26th Leeds O2 Academy 0844 477 2000
May 27th Glasgow Barrowland 0871 230 7131
May 29th Birmingham O2 Academy 0844 477 2000
May 30th Manchester O2 Academy 0161 832 1111
May 31st Nottingham Rock City 0871 3100 000
June 2nd London HMV Forum 0844 847 2405
June 3rd London HMV Forum 0844 847 2405
Band Page: Slayer
still no newcastle date
Actually, I've been thinking about getting some Slayer. Best starter purchase?
I wouldn't be suprised if there were no tickets left seeing as the dates were originally planned for last november
@random- Reign In Blood
Seasons is better but Reign is the start.
errr thrash legends?
You may not like them, but they are thrash legends, simply because of their popularity.
At least they had the decency to reschedule and had a good reason to cancel in the first place *cough*dragonforce*cough*
lol at slayer not being thrash legends.
idk if you can really gauge popularity as a reason for saying a band is legendary
i mean there are lots of really popular bands that are just terrible
but i see what youre saying in terms of their overall influence
"there are lots of really popular bands that are just terrible"
True, but if you think about it Nickelback are mainstream rock legends. They have gained that status by dominating the INDUSTRY in numerous countries over a period of almost a decade, they are the kings of mainstream rock. If, to you, that means that mainstream rock sucks, I don't care, the point still stands.
• The Offspring finish Cover EP|
• New August Burns Red Video
• Lil B: "No Black Person Is Ugly"
• Another Gaslight Anthem Song
• Primus unveil new album, tour
• Panopticon stream new album
• Crown the Empire unveil video
• Cold World stream new album
• Gucci Mane streams new mixtape
• Symphony X talk new album
• New Wolf Video
• Polyphia detail debut album, Muse
• Jakob reveal new LP
• New Drawn and Quartered album
• You Blew It! Robbed in Texas
• New Lagwagon Album
• Family Force 5 stream album
• Lucifer Was stream new song
• Num Skull to reissue debut album
• Flying Colors detail new album
• New Doomtree single
• Jessie Ware shares new song
• Art By Numbers Post Sampler
• Shlohmo & Jeremih drop free EP
• Mr. Kitty stream new album
» see all news