Waka Flocka Shot in Robbery2010-01-19 by Bulldog | 15 Comments
|Karen Civil reports that rapper Waka Flocka Flame was twice shot by gunmen at a gas station off the Old National Highway in Atlanta, Georgia.|
The men approached him at gunpoint, and demanded that he hand over his jewelry. After refusing, the men fired shots in his direction, and Flocka was hit twice. His current physical condition is currently unknown.
Tagged: Waka Flocka Flame
Maybe he demanded respect in some form of a salute...
lol. Well I just read the review of "Salute Me or Shoot Me" and it sounded shitty. Too bad he got capped though.That's what happens when you are in a gang and wear tons of bling I guess.
it's a dog eat dog world. nom nom
sucks but the rap community is letting out a collective "meh"
Picture makes him look so intelligent.
Waka Flocka Flame is such a good rapper. In terms of his energy, flow, voice, delivery he's great, and so are his beats. But he makes his mixtapes to lengthy, and he's "too gangsta" to drop a punchline.
Too bad he didn't die.
that owuld make sense you want waka to die, seeing as you hate good rap and all
damn shit be crazy these days. people being shot and reggae artist stabbing themselves
"Too bad he didn't die." lol
i love how much theillmatics sucks. boosts my self esteem
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
• Cyhra release second single
• Walk The Moon second single
• New Jessie Ware single, video
• Marmozets release "Habits" Single
• AWOLNATION demand Passion
• New Daniel Cavanagh Song
• New Fear, and Loathing Video
• 3 New Belle and Sebastian EPs
• New Gyroscope Single
» see all news