Listened this morning, unfortunately not as good as I was expecting.
Not high on my priority list but maybe if I can get the Internet working on my comp and listen through In Mourning's newest. With the fact that the singer seems to have hit puberty I'm alittle interested but doubt it'll touch some of the great material Commit This To Memory had, and that's about all this band's worth.
It's not bad. 3-3.5 for me right now. I still need to listen to it more. I'm really liking Pulp Fiction
Also, does anyone notice the absence of synths or is it just me.
I noticed that too.
I'm enjoying this.
Digging: Ian William Craig - Centres
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• R.I.P. Gordon Downie
• Amenra Streams Mass VI
• Third Trivium single
• Icarus the Owl reveal single 2
• ASIWYFA stream new album
• Frank Turner releases new song
• Hittman to re-emerge/reissue firs..
• A Perfect Circle air single
• Tonight Alive share "Temple"
• Bell Witch album stream
• New Soft Moon song/album
• New Turbowolf single, LP
• Ophis stream The Dismal Circle
• New video by The Front Bottoms
• New Calexico album/track
» see all news