Listened this morning, unfortunately not as good as I was expecting.
Not high on my priority list but maybe if I can get the Internet working on my comp and listen through In Mourning's newest. With the fact that the singer seems to have hit puberty I'm alittle interested but doubt it'll touch some of the great material Commit This To Memory had, and that's about all this band's worth.
It's not bad. 3-3.5 for me right now. I still need to listen to it more. I'm really liking Pulp Fiction
Also, does anyone notice the absence of synths or is it just me.
I noticed that too.
I'm enjoying this.
Digging: Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were
• Faith No More, motherfucker
• Upon A Burning Body & Ice-T colla..
• Periphery debut new track
• Brand New in studio
• Periphery detail Juggernaut
• Full Of Hell/Merzbow stream new s..
• Northlane reveal new vocalist, de..
• Jeff Loomis joins Arch Enemy
• Second To Sun share new single
• SOiL stream unreleased track
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Black Sheep Wall debut new song
• Pianos Become the Teeth release t..
• Bloodbath stream new album
• New Crimson Moonlight song
• DIR EN GREY release new song
• Crunkasuarus Rex debut video
• Jimmy Ruffin dies at 78
» see all news