Listened this morning, unfortunately not as good as I was expecting.
Not high on my priority list but maybe if I can get the Internet working on my comp and listen through In Mourning's newest. With the fact that the singer seems to have hit puberty I'm alittle interested but doubt it'll touch some of the great material Commit This To Memory had, and that's about all this band's worth.
It's not bad. 3-3.5 for me right now. I still need to listen to it more. I'm really liking Pulp Fiction
Also, does anyone notice the absence of synths or is it just me.
I noticed that too.
I'm enjoying this.
Digging: Polar - No Cure No Saviour
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Brand new Brand New Single
• New Track from Eritherium!
• Nonpoint stream new single
• Sacramental Blood stream debut LP
• Swans Debut Single
• Gone Is Gone reveal new singles
• Yossi Sassi streams new album
• Gucci Mane walks free, releases m..
• Night Verses to Vanish
• New Clams Casino & Lil B song
• 2nd new Red Hot Chili Peppers song
• Skillet 'unleashes' second single
• The Strokes stream new EP
• New Thank You Scientist song
• New Wolverine Video
• Fates Warning Album Teaser
» see all news