what the hell is crust punk
really bad music.
cultural reference: crust = cheesy
Crust punk isn't cheesy, it is raw, the guitars are somewhat fuzzy. Best way I can describe it is drunk-induced punk. It is really heavy. If interested check out Skitsystem, Wolfpack, and Victims.
Yeah trust me, these guys are really good
Well then, looks like I have a new band to check out. What album do you recommend?
They only have 1 album (as of right now), you can check out my review of it actually.
will check em out
I am interested. Will check out We The Gullotine first though.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Knuckle Puck debut new single
• Remo Drive premiere new singles
• Uneven Structure release video
• Havok vs. Fake News in third sing..
• Ghost Bath Announce Album
• New Seether single, album
• Ulver announce new album
• New Acceptance Album Stream
• New While She Sleeps single
• Celldweller's "Electric Eye"
• New Chainsmokers ft. Coldplay
• New Shade Empire song
• Yowie premiere new single; 3rd al..
• At the Drive-In to release new re..
• Limited Cult of Luna bundle annou..
» see all news