what the hell is crust punk
really bad music.
cultural reference: crust = cheesy
Crust punk isn't cheesy, it is raw, the guitars are somewhat fuzzy. Best way I can describe it is drunk-induced punk. It is really heavy. If interested check out Skitsystem, Wolfpack, and Victims.
Yeah trust me, these guys are really good
Well then, looks like I have a new band to check out. What album do you recommend?
They only have 1 album (as of right now), you can check out my review of it actually.
will check em out
I am interested. Will check out We The Gullotine first though.
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• 2015 Applications Open
• Letlive. guitarist leaves band
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Grammy winners 2015
• New Seaway music video
• New Kanye West single
• New Gavin Harrison Album
• Fjord stream debut LP
• Broadway stream new album
• Cannibal Ox Stream 2nd LP
• Leviathan, Scar Sighted Stream
• New Mutiny On The Bounty Video
• Ready, Set, Fall! split
• Enslaved Stream New Album
• Gorgy stream new album
• Outer Heaven stream debut EP
• Carly Rae Jepsen releases new sin..
• Alesana detail new album
• Slice the Cake drop new track
» see all news