what the hell is crust punk
really bad music.
cultural reference: crust = cheesy
Crust punk isn't cheesy, it is raw, the guitars are somewhat fuzzy. Best way I can describe it is drunk-induced punk. It is really heavy. If interested check out Skitsystem, Wolfpack, and Victims.
Yeah trust me, these guys are really good
Well then, looks like I have a new band to check out. What album do you recommend?
They only have 1 album (as of right now), you can check out my review of it actually.
will check em out
I am interested. Will check out We The Gullotine first though.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New TTNG Song (+Album Details)
• Revocation detail sixth album
• Dinosaur Jr. announce new album
• Gord Downie reveals cancer diagno..
• Russian Circles debut new song
• Avalanches Tease New Material
• Another new Thrice track
• Volbeat Seals The Deal With Lyric..
• R.I.P. Nick Menza
• New Willow Smith, Michael Cera
• Say Anything's new music video
• New Alaskalana Reissue and EP
• New Silent Planet single
• Hangman Drop New Single
• Joey Jordison's other new band
» see all news