New Hammock Album2009-12-08 by thecheatisnotdead | 9 Comments
|According to the band's official website, Hammock plans to release the followup to their 2008 record, Maybe They Will Sing for Us Tomorrow, early next spring.|
The new album, entitled "Chasing After Shadows...Living with the Ghosts" and produced by Tim Powles (of The Church fame), is tentatively scheduled for a March 2010 release.
More details, including a complete tracklisting, are available at the news page of the band's site:
Hmm cool, but the link is broken.
Fixed (sorta kinda). First news post, by the way, and I'm just glad it's for such a great band.
Ah, throw this link in there http://tinyurl.com/yhz4nu5, it brings you straight to that article.
Cool beans. Done and done.
Digging: Tory Lanez - I Told You
utter and complete sweetness
These d0000ds are awesome. Can't wait.
Yeah, looking forward to this
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Medicine Boy stream debut album
• Clipping. release new music
• Slipknot to perform Iowa album
• Stream New, Old Omar Lopez LP
• Dear Hunter Drop Third Single
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
» see all news