New Hammock Album2009-12-08 by thecheatisnotdead | 9 Comments
|According to the band's official website, Hammock plans to release the followup to their 2008 record, Maybe They Will Sing for Us Tomorrow, early next spring.|
The new album, entitled "Chasing After Shadows...Living with the Ghosts" and produced by Tim Powles (of The Church fame), is tentatively scheduled for a March 2010 release.
More details, including a complete tracklisting, are available at the news page of the band's site:
Hmm cool, but the link is broken.
Fixed (sorta kinda). First news post, by the way, and I'm just glad it's for such a great band.
Ah, throw this link in there http://tinyurl.com/yhz4nu5, it brings you straight to that article.
Cool beans. Done and done.
utter and complete sweetness
These d0000ds are awesome. Can't wait.
Yeah, looking forward to this
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• 2015 Applications Open
• Letlive. guitarist leaves band
• Steven Wilson premieres new tune
• New Godspeed You! Black Emperor a..
• New Incubus Song
• Kendrick Lamar unveils new single
• Grammy winners 2015
• New Seaway music video
• New Kanye West single
• New Gavin Harrison Album
• Fjord stream debut LP
• Broadway stream new album
• Cannibal Ox Stream 2nd LP
• Leviathan, Scar Sighted Stream
• New Mutiny On The Bounty Video
• Ready, Set, Fall! split
• Enslaved Stream New Album
• Gorgy stream new album
• Outer Heaven stream debut EP
• Carly Rae Jepsen releases new sin..
• Alesana detail new album
• Slice the Cake drop new track
» see all news