|Jeff Mangum Song Released|
2009-12-08 by Alex C. Soothsayer | 3 Comments
|A new Jeff Mangum track has been released via Merge records on a compilation album for |
stroke survivor Chris Knox entitled Stroke: Songs for Chris Knox. Mangum's
contribution is a cover of 'Sign on the Dotted Line,' originally performed by Knox's band
Tall Dwarfs. Samples of each of the tracks are available at the link below:
Tagged: Jeff Mangum
Aw, title had me hoping for maybe a solo album or something. But song sounds pretty cool anyway.
^yeah me too. or that maybe they dug up some old nmh stuff that no one's heard. but this is nice too. there's a bunch of other good people on this too (mountain goats, smog)
LAME, I bought this a while ago, and there is certainly no Jeff on my version.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
» see all news