Lifehouse Album Details2009-10-16 by Jared Ponton STAFF | 6 Comments
|Lifehouse will release their new album Smoke & Mirrors on December 8. |
According to a blog posted by the band on Thursday, the album's lead single, 'Halfway Gone,' will premiere on radio and in online stores on October 27.
lol these guys are the epitome of mediocrity.
These guys usually have one catchy song on their record and then everything else is just meh.
haha derek, the really are. their self-titled. i just had to sell it. it was so outstandingly average
I dunno, there were maybe two or three good songs on the last one - although that doesn't make it much better.
Failing that, however, they have indeed sunk into mediocrity along with the Goo Goo Dolls in the 'bands who had one hit song, got into a movie and then died' category.
will be crap... they had one good song
No Name Face was actually a pretty all-round good album. Everything after that has pretty much been bleh.
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Muse unleash new single
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Eulogy stream new music
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2016
• Evergrey keyboardist's single
• Mestis releases new music
• Jim Konya dies, age 44
• Ramleh announce new album
• New Anselmo-fronted supergroup
• Giant Squid call it a day
• Redemption announce new album fea..
• Beach House reveal new album
• My Chemical Romance release limit..
• Massive Attack announce tour; tea..
• Vision of Disorder premiere new s..
• Satyricon frontman diagnosed with..
• Brokencyde unveil new video
» see all news