Lifehouse Album Details2009-10-16 by Jared Ponton EMERITUS | 6 Comments
|Lifehouse will release their new album Smoke & Mirrors on December 8. |
According to a blog posted by the band on Thursday, the album's lead single, 'Halfway Gone,' will premiere on radio and in online stores on October 27.
lol these guys are the epitome of mediocrity.
These guys usually have one catchy song on their record and then everything else is just meh.
haha derek, the really are. their self-titled. i just had to sell it. it was so outstandingly average
I dunno, there were maybe two or three good songs on the last one - although that doesn't make it much better.
Failing that, however, they have indeed sunk into mediocrity along with the Goo Goo Dolls in the 'bands who had one hit song, got into a movie and then died' category.
will be crap... they had one good song
No Name Face was actually a pretty all-round good album. Everything after that has pretty much been bleh.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Busted song/video
• GosT streams new album
• New Parkway Drive Video
• We Came As Romans debut new single
• Kate Bush announces live album
• Wovenwar lose guitarist
• BABYMETAL animated series in the ..
• New Strung Out Track
• New Pulley album in the works
• Kayo Dot US Fall Tour Dates
• Sights and Sounds new single
• Another New Korn Single
• Sum 41 hate pop
• Fabio Linoe leaves Rhapsody of Fi..
• Limp Bizkit to stop rollin', roll..
» see all news