Lifehouse Album Details2009-10-16 by Jared Ponton EMERITUS | 6 Comments
|Lifehouse will release their new album Smoke & Mirrors on December 8. |
According to a blog posted by the band on Thursday, the album's lead single, 'Halfway Gone,' will premiere on radio and in online stores on October 27.
lol these guys are the epitome of mediocrity.
These guys usually have one catchy song on their record and then everything else is just meh.
haha derek, the really are. their self-titled. i just had to sell it. it was so outstandingly average
I dunno, there were maybe two or three good songs on the last one - although that doesn't make it much better.
Failing that, however, they have indeed sunk into mediocrity along with the Goo Goo Dolls in the 'bands who had one hit song, got into a movie and then died' category.
will be crap... they had one good song
No Name Face was actually a pretty all-round good album. Everything after that has pretty much been bleh.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• New Planes Mistaken for Stars
• Every Time I Die Love C++
• Eluvium's new album streaming
• New Of Mice and Men Video
• New In Flames single, album
• New Meshuggah song
• Moby announces festival/new song
• Sum 41 declare War
• The Wounded Kings stream final LP
• CWOTD announce new record
• Car Bomb album details
• New Placebo song
• King Green releases EP
• Suma announce new studio album
• New Power Quest Track and E.P
» see all news