Adele Concerned About Album2009-10-07 by Waior | 7 Comments
|Brit-pop artist Adele wants to follow her artistic interests but doesn't want to alienate her current fans with her new album. When speaking to BANG Showbiz, she said "I’m a bit scared. Obviously there are new avenues that I want to go down with the sound and I don’t want to leave behind the fans who might not like the new sound I am going for, so I’m a bit wary of that."|
She unoptimistically continued: "I’m writing it slowly but surely. I have a producer but I don’t want anyone to know who it is until the record is done, in case it flops."
im sure it will be a great album
Props for trying something new
Sounds like shoe knows what she id doing, and that's what the music world needs most right now (hear that Kanye?)
unoptimistically really caleb?
Is that even a word?
Iai will have to review it
Digging: Watchtower - Concepts of Math: Book One
Pessimistically was just too negative for him. She shouldn't worry about her fans, it has never helped a band to care more about what people expect than what they want to do.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
• Earth Moves Tell The Truth
• New Khamsin Album
• Tommy '86 debuts track/video
• New Lamb of God single/EP
• Finch disband 
• Dead When I Found Her post new so..
• Eminem drops new track; disses Tr..
• Porter Robinson/Madeon collab on ..
• Speak the Truth's Debut Single
• Overkill stream new lyric video
» see all news