Adele Concerned About Album2009-10-07 by Waior | 7 Comments
|Brit-pop artist Adele wants to follow her artistic interests but doesn't want to alienate her current fans with her new album. When speaking to BANG Showbiz, she said "I’m a bit scared. Obviously there are new avenues that I want to go down with the sound and I don’t want to leave behind the fans who might not like the new sound I am going for, so I’m a bit wary of that."|
She unoptimistically continued: "I’m writing it slowly but surely. I have a producer but I don’t want anyone to know who it is until the record is done, in case it flops."
im sure it will be a great album
Props for trying something new
Sounds like shoe knows what she id doing, and that's what the music world needs most right now (hear that Kanye?)
unoptimistically really caleb?
Is that even a word?
Iai will have to review it
Pessimistically was just too negative for him. She shouldn't worry about her fans, it has never helped a band to care more about what people expect than what they want to do.
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Sannhet stream So Numb
• Echosmith share second single
• ASIWYFA new single, LP
• Hell Fire stream new album
• New Mastodon LP in September?
• Miley Cyrus releases "Younger Now"
• The AAA Girls ask: Who's Heather?
• Weezer's new record: not called T..
• Counterparts Drop Third Single
• Hammock Stream Mysterium
• Alter Bridge live album/DVD
• My Ticket Home have Thrush
• New Leprous video
• Alice Glass drops EP
• New 10 Years record/single
» see all news