Adele Concerned About Album2009-10-07 by Waior | 7 Comments
|Brit-pop artist Adele wants to follow her artistic interests but doesn't want to alienate her current fans with her new album. When speaking to BANG Showbiz, she said "I’m a bit scared. Obviously there are new avenues that I want to go down with the sound and I don’t want to leave behind the fans who might not like the new sound I am going for, so I’m a bit wary of that."|
She unoptimistically continued: "I’m writing it slowly but surely. I have a producer but I don’t want anyone to know who it is until the record is done, in case it flops."
im sure it will be a great album
Props for trying something new
Sounds like shoe knows what she id doing, and that's what the music world needs most right now (hear that Kanye?)
unoptimistically really caleb?
Is that even a word?
Iai will have to review it
Pessimistically was just too negative for him. She shouldn't worry about her fans, it has never helped a band to care more about what people expect than what they want to do.
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Phil Anselmo causes uproar over N..
• New releases from The Pillows
• Users' Best of 2015 feature
• R.I.P. Glenn Frey
• Deftones premiere new song
• Spiritual Beggars new song
• The Artificials tease new albu
• New Death Grips Track
• Dustin Kensrue Releases Cover
• The Lumineers new album/song
• ERRA debut new track, vocalist
• Housefire! rerelease Corn
• Haken announce new album
• Motorpsycho reveal new single
• Arrayan Path stream new album
• After the Burial New Song
• R.I.P. Maurice White
• Yndi Halda stream new song
• Causa Sui release new album
• Beastwars release new track
» see all news