Adele Concerned About Album2009-10-07 by Waior | 7 Comments
|Brit-pop artist Adele wants to follow her artistic interests but doesn't want to alienate her current fans with her new album. When speaking to BANG Showbiz, she said "I’m a bit scared. Obviously there are new avenues that I want to go down with the sound and I don’t want to leave behind the fans who might not like the new sound I am going for, so I’m a bit wary of that."|
She unoptimistically continued: "I’m writing it slowly but surely. I have a producer but I don’t want anyone to know who it is until the record is done, in case it flops."
im sure it will be a great album
Props for trying something new
Sounds like shoe knows what she id doing, and that's what the music world needs most right now (hear that Kanye?)
unoptimistically really caleb?
Is that even a word?
Iai will have to review it
Pessimistically was just too negative for him. She shouldn't worry about her fans, it has never helped a band to care more about what people expect than what they want to do.
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Deftones stream new single
• Rush drummer retires
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Today Is the Day Reissues LP
• King Apathy debut music video
• Boston Drummer Dies
• Body Count don Black Hoodies
• Incendiary premiere new track
• All Time Low drop 2nd track
• Braveyoung's Misery and Pride
• Northlane drops surprise album
• Gorillaz album details/4 new trac..
• Kendrick Lamar teases new album
• New Jute Gyte EP Streaming
• Bowie monument scrapped
• Trial (SWE) stream new material
• A Lot Like Birds premiere new sin..
• Sleepmakeswaves Stream Album
» see all news