|Adele Concerned About Album|
2009-10-07 by Caleb McAlpine | 7 Comments
|Brit-pop artist Adele wants to follow her artistic interests but doesn't want to alienate her current fans with her new album. When speaking to BANG Showbiz, she said "I’m a bit scared. Obviously there are new avenues that I want to go down with the sound and I don’t want to leave behind the fans who might not like the new sound I am going for, so I’m a bit wary of that."|
She unoptimistically continued: "I’m writing it slowly but surely. I have a producer but I don’t want anyone to know who it is until the record is done, in case it flops."
im sure it will be a great album
Props for trying something new
Sounds like shoe knows what she id doing, and that's what the music world needs most right now (hear that Kanye?)
unoptimistically really caleb?
Is that even a word?
Iai will have to review it
Pessimistically was just too negative for him. She shouldn't worry about her fans, it has never helped a band to care more about what people expect than what they want to do.
• Thrice to reunite in 2015?
• Grohl/Taylor supergroup signed
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• SUMAC premiere new song
• The Weeknd debuts track for '50 S..
• Amia Venera Landscape return
• Hopsin confirms album, hoax
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Second To Sun release new song
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Pallas stream their new album
• Mar Mortuum stream debut album
• Astrodiver stream debut LP
• New Weary Eyes acoustic track
• Red releases album teaser
• Two new Toxik songs
• Upcoming Mauno Meesit album news
• Adversary stream debut album
• Mortal Strike stream debut LP
• Echo Tail stream third album
• Angra detail new album
• New Anamanaguchi THUMP mix
• Thrown to the Sun release new vid..
• Ling Tosite Sigure release new so..
• NYVES releases new song
» see all news