Lightning Strikes Sunset Rubdown2009-09-07 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 16 Comments
|Sunset Rubdown bassist Marc Nicol narrowly escaped with his life recently after being struck by lightning.|
Nicol, a.k.a. The Nuc, blacked out and his heart stopped beating after being struck. He recalled: "My heart started back up after the electrical shock. I woke up feeling like I was suffocating and was delirious. Then I passed out for an hour, woke back up and saw the hair singed on my leg. Only then I knew."
Nicol has suffered no long-term effects from the incident, but he has inherited an absolutely insane scar:
Tagged: Sunset Rubdown
whoa. this may sound stupid, but i'd love to be struck by lightening if i got that scar, plus, it's a really cool story. So long as the lightening didn't paralyze me or anything more damaging than some temporary pain
that's fucking sweet
Coolest scar EVER. Almost seems like it was worth getting hit.
That is sooooo beast. Lightning proof!
this band is electricfying
DUH DUH, CHHHH!
Hell yeah. Me next!
Since he's fine, that's freakin' epic.
Band + scar rules
the metal gods touched em.
wanker, let me wank to your avatar.
Digging: Fluke - Puppy
Their next album cover has been decided by mother nature.
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• Cara Neir Speak Wildly
• Second new Jesu/SKM track
• New $uicideboy$ & Denzel Curry so..
• New Obscure Sphinx song
• New Memphis May Fire Album
• Local Natives share Coins
• Growlers get funky in new song
• New Of Mice and Men Song
• Medicine Boy stream debut album
• Clipping. release new music
• Slipknot to perform Iowa album
• Stream New, Old Omar Lopez LP
• Dear Hunter Drop Third Single
• Candiria return with Mereya
• Prophets of Rage drop EP
» see all news