Only listened to 'Zeroes' myself, since some people were nagging about its weirdness. And yes, it must be the most wtf-song they ever made. In an awesome way though
The solo is quite... interesting and in the last 5 seconds it ends in such a way you'd expect a band like Sum 41 would do. But it's still Sonata and I dig it.
Now to await a good leak / the official album.
Digging: The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise
The pussiest metal band on the planet puts out new album. Hmm.. I do like them though.
Digging: World's End Girlfriend - Dream's End Come True
I like what I'm hearing.
Balls you consider them pussy? :'(
They are pretty gay. Unlike Balls, I do not like them
I am dying to listen to this...but I can't get past the stupid 30 second things.
When I think of metal I dont think of romance or emoting. I think death, destruction, and nihlism.
Makes me realize how much pussy metal I like then xD
But you're probably right
Three days grace!
Kamelot are the softest Metal I've heard. 'Center Of The Universe' has to be the least heavy Metal song ever.
Kamelot pwns Sonata Arctica with relative ease.
Never heard either
Am I starting a trend with satanic avatars?
1) I was attempting to 1-up you
2) I am protesting the new Oh Sleeper release because the cover artwork features a de-horned pentagram.
3) Willie did it way before you
1.Trying to 1 up BallsToTheWall is like trying to one up Satan. It aint going to happen. You can try by all means.
2. Heil Satan. There is no place for Christians in metal. Feed them to the lions.
3.I frankly dont remember Willie being a supporter of the dark lord.
2. Ironically I am christian lolololololol
3. For the longest time his avatar was a cross that was being crossed out, don't you remember?
omg I love you both.
1. Lol right back at you big guy. Fist bump with pentagram nipple rings and the bleakest and most toxic corpsepaint you could find at Home Depot.
2. Become an Odinist, Satanist, Scientologist, Wiccan, or Pagan.
3. No but uber grim, troo, and kvlt.
1. I'm going to go as the guy from the cover of Blaze in the Northern Sky for Halloween. I'm a get me some corpse paint.
2. I choose Pagan
3. damn I was trying to find a picture of the Bursum Aske lighter but I can't find a pic, have you seen that shit? Talk about grim.
I like the band, but feel no motivation to listen to this album.
yeah I don't see myself listening to this until a staff review comes out for it, and that's only if its a 3.5 or higher.
Fuck y'all, this band is pretty amazing. Listening now.
Sonata Arcitca more like Sofailfailfailfail bla bla bla
Wow Jacktiger that was a pretty good diss...
Anyway I enjoy Sonata and I'm pretty excited for this.
Oh it was supposed to be?
Never was able to get into this band... thus far, doesn't seem like this stream is gonna help.
If it makes you feel any better, I don't think this is a band staff will review; I am going to review it however, as SA are one of my fave bands. I just won't listen to a shitty leak of it.