Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• Michael Gira Accused of Rape
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Rush drummer retires
• Deftones stream new single
• Riverside guitarist dies
• One OK Rock are "Taking Off"
• Dynatron debuts video
• Unreqvited Stream Debut
• Talk To Me, Run The Jewels
• Bring Me the Horizon are "Doomed"
• New Roads to Nowhere lyric vid
• Scum (FIN) debuts lost track
• Rome Hero Foxes tour
• Ray Toro's debut solo album
• New Virtual Blaze Single
• City of Caterpillar Announce Reun..
• Danny Worsnop returns to AA
• Frank Iero stream "Oceans"
• New Busted live video
• Auroch streaming Mute Books
» see all news