Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• R.I.P. Chester Bennington
• R.I.P. David Bowie
• The Story So Far's vocalist dropk..
• The Fall of Troy bassist melts do..
• R.I.P. Lemmy
• Brand new Brand New Single
• Deftones stream new single
• Killswitch Engage debut new single
• Scott Weiland dead at 48
• Rush drummer retires
• Walk The Moon share new single
• New Wolf Alice Song
• Red release two new songs
• Frank Zappa is now a Hologram
• Two new Citizen singles
• Samael back in black
• WITTR stream Thrice Woven
• New gory Cannibal Corpse video
• Too Close to Touch share new sing..
• New 10 Years song
• Linkin Park announce memorial show
• Red are 'Gone'
• Archgoat's Eternal Damnation
• Cash Me Ousside Girl gets record ..
• New Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a..
» see all news