|Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums|
2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• Poison The Well reunite
• Blink-182 performing without Tom ..
• Papa Roach stream F.E.A.R
• Title Fight streams Hyperview
• Asking Alexandria singer quits
• New Death Cab for Cutie single
• John Frusciante goes acid house
• Napalm Death drop new video
• Demis Roussos dies at 68
• 10 Years release new single
• Jeff Bridges releases new album
• Behind these snide eyes
• Minus the Bear drummer leaves
• Dustin Kensrue reveals new album
• Adrenaline Mob drop new single
• Passion Pit album teaser
• Chelsea Wolfe announces new album
• New(ish) Jeff Rosenstock video
• Voivod post new song
• Minsk end hiatus
• New Slayer album in 2015
• Halasan Bazar / Tara King Th. str..
• Kai Hahto leaves Wintersun
• Anthrax teases new album
• Drenge drops new song
» see all news