|Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums|
2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• Incubus reveal upcoming releases
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• New Enter Shikari video
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• Scorpions detail new album
• East of the Wall team up with Cry..
• Thrown to the Sun stream new album
• Havukruunu stream new EP
• The Darcys are now a duo
• Get Set Go stream new album
• Falling in Reverse debut new song
• Bobby Shmurda & crew indicted
• Stonebride drop new album
• SUMAC premiere new song
• Morbid Angel working on new mater..
• Prognathe stream new album
• The new Colour Haze record is out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
» see all news