|Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums|
2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Band Page: Ludo
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• The Offspring finish Cover EP|
• Lil B: "No Black Person Is Ugly"
• New August Burns Red Video
• Another Gaslight Anthem Song
• Secret Band Release S/T LP
• Primus unveil new album, tour
• Geoff Tate becomes Mindcrime
• Cold World stream new album
• Finch album release
• Gucci Mane streams new mixtape
• Limp Bizkit's free Endless Slaugh..
• Emarosa detail new LP
• New Eluveitie video
• Arkells stream new album
• Wintersun Update
• New Philip Selway music video
• New Wolf Video
• Polyphia detail debut album, Muse
• Jakob reveal new LP
• New Drawn and Quartered album
• You Blew It! Robbed in Texas
• New Lagwagon Album
• Symphony X talk new album
• Family Force 5 stream album
• Lucifer Was stream new song
» see all news