|Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums|
2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• System of a Down to embark on Eur..
• Chris and Shawn quit Megadeth
• The Black Dahlia Murder streams c..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Starbomb set to release second LP
• Adimiron stream new album
• Just Before Dawn stream new LP
• New track from Enter Shikari
• New Archgoat Song
• Third Angels and Airwaves Song
• While She Sleeps release track
• Engel Debut New Single, Album
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• Primordial post new video
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
» see all news