Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• Brand New release new song as a f..
• Justin Lowe found dead
• Tool + Mastodon supergroup
• Justin Lowe leaves After the Buri..
• Cynic break up
• Muse unleash new single
• Slint guitarist survives suicide ..
• Scarlett Johansson forms band
• Nickelback get groovy
• New Muse song
• Yndi Halda announce album
• Flocka drops Flockaveli 1.5
• New Crazy Town video
• Wu-Tang Album Sells at Auction
• James announce 'GATEOTW'
• Skyharbor give away new song
• Denihilist release new single
• MovMou/Prawn split available
• Witchcraft post new song
• New Moth Gatherer video
• New El-Creepo! (Todd Smith) single
• Wild Nothing new album
• Goodbye to Gravity singer conscio..
• New Thrice album in 2016
• Manimal stream new material
» see all news