|Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums|
2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• Bring Me the Horizon release new ..
• ERRA drop new single
• Slipknot stream new album
• New Smashing Pumpkins single
• Pianos Become the Teeth stream al..
• Lagwagon stream their new album
• Job for a Cowboy debut new single
• Hey Rosetta! stream new album
• Sick Puppies lose lead singer
• Heart In Hand release new video
• Brant Bjork drops new material
• Ling Tosite Sigure reveals new si..
• Tyson Stevens passes away
• Hollywood Undead debut new song
• New Cult of Fire Track
• Rancid stream latest LP
• Members of The Faceless Leave
• Black Milk streams new album
• New 8 Days From Sunday song
• Obituary stream new LP
• Alkoholizer stream new album
• Orbs release new EP
• For All Eternity release new video
• Xerath post new lyric video
• New CityCop track/pre-order
» see all news