|Ludo To Re-Issue Early Albums|
2009-08-22 by Dr Dave De Sylvia STAFF | 2 Comments
|Missouri rockers Ludo will re-release their 2003 self-titled debut album and 2005's follow-up Broken Bride on September 29 via their own Island Records imprint Redbird Records.|
The group originally self-released the albums on Redbird, selling out 10,000 copies of the album without formal distribution. It will be re-released with a bonus track, 'Elektra's Complex,' and a ten-track live CD recorded in St. Louis in 2004.
Pretty solid band, and they definitely deserve the success they're receiving.
I saw these guys at my state fair with my 2 friends and one other person who was there.
They played a 2 hour set with some random Faith No More and MJ covers, and then talked to us for close to an hour.
I still give YAILY a spin every now and then, and it's a pretty good release. They're nothing amazing, but they're pretty damn fun and I've been wondering if I would ever get my hands on Broken Bride (without downloading).
• Mastodon release video for The Mo..
• New Black Sabbath album
• Three Days Grace drop new song
• Weezer stream their new album
• Puig Destroyer stream debut LP
• Yellowcard stream new album
• Pianos Become the Teeth release s..
• Breaking Benjamin announce acoust..
• Machine Head release new track
• Godflesh stream new album
• Siena Root drop new video
• Iceage stream new album
• A Diadem of Dead Stars stream deb..
• DJ Purple Image announces another..
• Jakob release new video
• Story Of The Year update, new alb..
• From Indian Lakes stream their ne..
• Owen does other people's songs
• Davenport Cabinet stream new LP
• ANCST stream new album
• New Silent Planet Song/Album
• PAN stream new Objekt track
• Leviathan/Krieg split stream
• KMFDM releases new song
• The Rural Alberta Advantage strea..
» see all news