|Pixies Line Up US Tour|
2009-07-28 by King Tchudi | 16 Comments
|Legendary alternative rock band Pixies will tour the US this November, performing their classic album Doolittle as well as other hits and overlooked gems.|
Nov. 4 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Palladium (on sale TBA)
Nov. 8 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (on sale August 16)
Nov. 9 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (on sale August 16)
Nov. 12 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre (on sale August 1)
Nov. 13 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre (on sale August 1)
Nov. 14 - Eugene, OR @ Hult Center (on sale August 14)
Nov. 16 - Denver, CO @ The Fillmore (on sale September 12)
Nov. 20 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom (on sale September 12)
Nov. 21 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom (on sale September 12)
Nov. 23 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom (on sale August 14)
Nov. 24 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom (on sale August 14)
Nov. 25 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom (on sale August 14)
Nov. 27 - Boston, MA @ Wang Center (on sale September 12)
Nov. 30 - Washington, D.C. @ Constitution Hall (on sale September 11)
Not close to me at all. I saw them a couple years back though. Good stuff.
Digging: Snapcase - Progression Through Unlearning
Yeah this looks like a strictly northern thing. How fortunate for us citizens of the sunshine state.
Its in Chicago...a few hundred miles away....dont have money, not too big of a fan of the Pixies, although SR rules.
Dont think I'll be going.
3 dates in california. I might have to make one of those.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyessssss! Well I'm ecstatic. Saw these guys play their one acoustic show in Newport, RI like 7 years ago, and now some Doolittle in Boston, yes.
Why don't they go up one state to MI =(
nov 30 fuck yes
cant wait to hear Frank Black scream TAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEE
Tempting to go to an Oakland show. Better not be on a weekday :C
8 cities and Oregon? Well thats a little anti climatic
Hey Bleak, you live in the Bay?
Used to. I live in Davis now.
i should buy some tickets. never been to a concert before.
Chicago date FOR SURE, not missing this at all.
seems like they ignored the south entirely
^ lots of people do.
• Modest Mouse release the first si..
• Korn vs Type 1 Diabetes
• Marilyn Manson reveals Deep Six
• Periphery drops another song
• New Enter Shikari video
• Kendrick Lamar performs new track
• Enslaved detail upcoming album, a..
• Chief Keef & Kanye West collabora..
• Fall Out Boy debut new video
• Imagine Dragons release new single
• New Colour Haze Record Is Out
• Methadone Skies unveil new LP
• Astrokraut stream debut album
• Sekte stream debut album
• Fair to Midland side project anno..
• New Ensiferum album
• Whalerider stream debut album
• Apex Shrine stream debut LP
• Alimony release new song
• CHON sign to Sumerian Records
• Decemberists reease new material
• Moody Bidoofs stream new album
• Electric Wizard announce tour
• R&R Hall of Fame 2015
• Krimh streams new LP
» see all news