|Pixies Line Up US Tour|
2009-07-28 by King Tchudi | 16 Comments
|Legendary alternative rock band Pixies will tour the US this November, performing their classic album Doolittle as well as other hits and overlooked gems.|
Nov. 4 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Palladium (on sale TBA)
Nov. 8 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (on sale August 16)
Nov. 9 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater (on sale August 16)
Nov. 12 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre (on sale August 1)
Nov. 13 - Seattle, WA @ Paramount Theatre (on sale August 1)
Nov. 14 - Eugene, OR @ Hult Center (on sale August 14)
Nov. 16 - Denver, CO @ The Fillmore (on sale September 12)
Nov. 20 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom (on sale September 12)
Nov. 21 - Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom (on sale September 12)
Nov. 23 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom (on sale August 14)
Nov. 24 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom (on sale August 14)
Nov. 25 - New York, NY @ Hammerstein Ballroom (on sale August 14)
Nov. 27 - Boston, MA @ Wang Center (on sale September 12)
Nov. 30 - Washington, D.C. @ Constitution Hall (on sale September 11)
Not close to me at all. I saw them a couple years back though. Good stuff.
Digging: Weekend Nachos - Unforgivable
Yeah this looks like a strictly northern thing. How fortunate for us citizens of the sunshine state.
Its in Chicago...a few hundred miles away....dont have money, not too big of a fan of the Pixies, although SR rules.
Dont think I'll be going.
3 dates in california. I might have to make one of those.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyessssss! Well I'm ecstatic. Saw these guys play their one acoustic show in Newport, RI like 7 years ago, and now some Doolittle in Boston, yes.
Why don't they go up one state to MI =(
nov 30 fuck yes
cant wait to hear Frank Black scream TAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEE
Tempting to go to an Oakland show. Better not be on a weekday :C
8 cities and Oregon? Well thats a little anti climatic
Hey Bleak, you live in the Bay?
Used to. I live in Davis now.
i should buy some tickets. never been to a concert before.
Chicago date FOR SURE, not missing this at all.
seems like they ignored the south entirely
^ lots of people do.
• BREAKING: Chad Kroeger Sucks Dick
• Syestem of a Down to embark on Eu..
• Brand New in studio
• Katy Perry to headline Super B
• Refused aren't fuckin dead
• Fall Out Boy set release date for..
• Callejon debut first material fro..
• There For Tomorrow disband
• Intervals split with vocalist
• Primordial post new video
• Madred stream debut album
• CityCop stream new EP
• Mekaal Hasan Band reveals live DVD
• The Decemberists release new video
• Owen streaming covers LP
• 11Paranoias stream new LP
• Varathron stream new LP
• Centinex stream new album
• White Arms of Athena release new ..
• Baring Teeth stream new album
• At the Gates release new video
• Thy Darkened Shade stream new alb..
• Flying Lotus and DOOM collaborate..
• Slow Season stream new LP
• Putrid Evocation stream debut alb..
» see all news