|UserReviews 48Approval 95%Soundoffs 6News Articles 5Band Edits + Tags 5Album Edits 18Album Ratings 830Objectivity 65%Last Active 04-17-17 6:30 amJoined 07-26-11Forum Posts 27Review Comments 1,273
|7 and 8 are near the top, 6 is the worst imo|
|i don't get the hate for 8. certianly better than 6|
|Actually I like all of them, I just ranked them. Splinter is awesome though!|
|Dude. You got 1 and 2 right. Fuck yeah. |
|ixnay and conspiracy are my favs|
|pretty much the same to me exception made for Americana (higher rank).|
|What the hell, almost anybody hates Splinter more than Rise And Fall which was almost atrocious. |
Splinter has great tracks even though there are some weak ones who drag it down.
|I can dig the order of the top 3 but no way is Co1 better than Ignition.|
|these lists are always so wrong. am i the only one who realizes how hard-hitting a lot of splinter is? and that co1 is easily their 2nd worst album (trailing rfrg, or course)? i'd go...|
1. americana (THE perfect mix between punk and pop-punk, plus it's got some of the most overlooked anthem-y choruses i've ever heard - namely pay the man, no brakes, walla walla).
2. ixnay (perhaps their most experimental album. so many oddities, but this shit's hard hitting as hell).
3. splinter (their other really experimental one. some tracks work, others are, albeit in a very offspring-ish fashion, a bit corny, but overall, this is a highly underrated album).
4. smash (but it's their breakthrough album?!?!!? tough shit, it doesn't have that lasting feel for me).
5. ignition (very good individual songs, but they almost all sound the same).
6. the offspring (easily their most evil album - and not just because of beheaded).
7. conspiracy (this album is seriously horrible for their standards. americana indicated a more poppy direction, but at least that album wasn't totally polished and retained some of the band's punk integrity, but this album is squeaky clean, safe, and ultimately, forgettable).
8. rfrg (is this even the same band anymore? i know bob rock produced this artistically-void mess, but i mean dexter's still writing the damn songs, so why do they have to suck so much? i can only hope days go by - album title, strike 1 - will keep this shitfest at the bottom of the barrel.
|smash is the best|
|omg this ranking is so fucked up, here is the real ranking|
|true ur's not bad exception made for 7 before 1.|
|To each his opinion...|
|ignition blows RFRG out of the water. |
|7 is 2 lol|