|1. They can just devote these last 8 episodes to old characters and Lydia/Todd. No need to exposition new characters with so little time left.|
2. There is no more drunk Walt spilling the beans. Walt left the book for Hank to find. Therefore, Walt wants to end this lifestyle, maybe brought on by the news of the reoccurring cancer. Go out with a bang. I keep going back to that one episode in season 3 or so where Walt is describing the perfect time he wished he died. Poetically, it might involve becoming nefarious to the world, since he can no longer have his family.
3. I've sat down and thought about this. How is the show going to bring Jesse back into the picture? Jesse is emotionally spent, and Walt respects his decision to leave, thus giving him 5 million dollars. Again, Walt recognizes that Jesse is out; therefore, I don’t think there is an opportunity for Walt to gloat about Brock or Jane. The only plausible scenario is the D.E.A. blackmailing Jesse into taking down Walt.
4. I think Walt knows Hank was going to find the book, and he might have had a plan all along. Problem is, Walt is tied down to Albuquerque location due to his family. What is stopping the D.E.A. from talking to a rival drug cartel and ordering a hit on Walt, or the swat team coming in and killing Walt? Therefore, I think you are going to see some out of town locations before the episode flashback of 52.
5. Unfortunately, I think the show is going to have to waste 1-2 episodes with Hank having the dilemma of cop duties vs. brother in-law. He could do him a favor and ask Walt to leave, in which case Walt will say “No” because family is all he has.
6. Now for some amusing scenarios: I hope Walt puts a bullet in Skylar's head, Usual Suspects style. I also wouldn’t mind seeing Jesse alive and working as a D.A.R.E. officer for the elementary schools.
|Yeah Jessie's character arc kind of ended already|
|"Walt left the book for Hank to find. Therefore, Walt wants to end this lifestyle"|
How's that, exactly? I think it's more a slip-up on Walt's part than any conscious desire to let his secret be exposed.
Why would he? His family life is steadily coming back together and he's done with cooking, his tracks are perfectly
|I'm so fucking stoked for the Breaking Bad Mythbusters special|
|What are they going to try to bust? |
|I think I'm one of the very few who doesn't want to see Walt die but live the rest of his (short- if the cancer is back) life suffering with the repercussions of his actions, whether that be the loss of his family and/or empire etc.|
|They should do "Just meth make you really paranoid?" and make Adam and Jamie smoke a bunch of meth and see what happens|
|I'd watch that episode of Mythbusters.|
|Mike has to be alive somehow!! pleaaaaaaaaaaase|
|Walt is going to die...I'm pretty sure that is inevitable. But the question is...how?|