|UserAlbum Ratings 88Objectivity 68%Last Active 11-20-08 12:08 amJoined 11-19-08Forum Posts 0Review Comments 28
|some of these are cool|
|House Carpenter! Fuck Yes!|
|When I think "Power Ballads" I think 1980s cock rock. Needs Def Leppard - Photograph, Firehouse - Dont Treat Me Bad, Motley Crue - Home Sweet Home, Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Guns N Roses - November Rain etc etc etc.|
|HA ha wha. Awesome choices for Textures, Bleeding Through, Avenged, Opeth, and Killswitch.|
|I'd argue strongly that 15 isn't a power ballad, the only really "ballad-y" part is the intro.|
3, 4, 6, 15, 18, and 19 are good or great.
but 2, 7, 9, and 14 suck.
If I've mentioned it once, I've mentioned it 100 times: Kamelot - Abandoned.
|^Dude you sound like a waste of life. Its only music...|
|don't be bothered by people's opinions. It's only the internet after all.|
|1. Your an idiot.|
3. Absolutly not.
4. Good song but I wouldnt call it a ballad.
7. Your a huge dumbass.
8. No british power metal. Absolutly terrible.
9. Avenged Sevenfold has The Rev. Other than that, they suck.
10. Never heard of it. That in itself prooves it's NOT a ballad.
12. Slipknot is suuuuuuuch shit.
13. Never heard of it.
14. Good choice.
15. You've got to be fucking kidding me?!?!
17. No comment.
18. Another terrible choice.
|4, 6, 11, and 12 are the only good songs. The rest... meh.|