2. Bashes someone more if they 5 a really bad album
4. The Angelic Process - Weighing Souls with Sand
2: Someone who dislikes a Sputnik album, DEFINITELY
4: I don't like music
2 disliking a classic
3 3% i seriously see the same people all the time
4 ummmmmmmmm Son of Sam - Songs from the Earth
|1. Only if it's a live collab with Animal Collective and Brand New DVD/CD|
2. Bashes someone who dislikes a Sputnik album because it poses a threat
3. I don't even know because a lot of people have like 76 alt accounts. We're probably all the same 5 people
4. Got into mewithoutYou HEAVILY
nice job, bloc. Based on the title I knew this was your list haha
2. 5ing a bad album, there's plenty of 'classic' albums which aren't classic at all
3. No idea
4. Edge of Sanity - Crimson 2
2. Classic sputnik album.
3. A low %, especially given that everyone (except me lol) has 2-17 alt accounts.
4. Discovered Neurosis.
2. Defintly if someone dislikes a "classic Sputnik" album.
4. At The Drive-In - Relationship Of Command
|1. Gunther had a 4.95 for like a week |
2-Bash on someone
4-Demigod ( My first Behemoth album)
|Gunther's album "Pleasureman" will hit 5 as more people open their eyes.|
|1. Nope. With an album that popular, there would always be a few people who rate it ridiculously low just to be "different."|
2. If they 5 a really bad album. See #1; a lot of people bash Thrice/Brand New/Opeth/Converge/BtBaM/etc. just BECAUSE they're popular on Spuntik.
3. All of maybe 500, I think, not including the lurkers. So less than 1%.
4. Porcupine Tree's 'In Absentia', which barely beats out 'El Cielo'. Discovered both bands last year; am hooked now.
|1. fuck no|
2. 5's brokencyde
4. fortress - pth
2. classic sputnik
3. did not know there were that many users here
4. six organs of admittance is giving it a good run
|stevekerr wasn't bashed for disliking CTTS he was bashed for writing a shitty review which spent more time trying to make himself seem smart than actually analyzing the music.|
|1. Will never happen because of opinion differences, although I agree with puddles that some sort of Animal Collective/Brand New collaboration would come close.|
2. Someone who 5's a bad album.
3. Like 10%. I feel like I've seen everyone who uses this website...
4. Brand New - Daisy
|"stevekerr wasn't bashed for disliking CTTS he was bashed for writing a shitty review which spent more time trying to make himself seem smart than actually analyzing the music."|
1 - No, simply because there will always be plenty of people who dislike any album, and if you think about it, there would have to be something like 300 4.5's and 1000 5's with absolutely no other ratings to get that average.
2 - Gives a 5 to a bad album. People CAN (but def. don't always) often respect someone who dislikes a classic if they don't say ludicrous things ("Protest the Hero can't play their instruments") but a rant about how amazing Soulja Boy is screams troll.
3. Probably less than 10% or even 5%.
4. The Shape of Punk to Come.
|1. Hell no, are you mental?|
2. 5'ing a bad album
3. prob 10-15%
4. uhhhhh Form and Fate's The Form and Fate of Lakes
|3- I'd say 5-10% especially with all the alts|