|UserReviews 21Approval 82%Soundoffs 9News Articles 12Band Edits + Tags 9Album Edits 10Album Ratings 507Objectivity 86%Last Active 08-27-14 12:59 amJoined 10-25-08Forum Posts 1Review Comments 1,201
Albums that i wish could've been better.
I enjoyed a lot of things on their first two albums. However, this album is
worth a 2.5 AT BEST. In general i think of it as a 1.5 or a 2. The singer is
just so bad in this album it's almost impossible.
|2||All That Remains|
The Fall of Ideals was one of the first metal albums that I ever listened and
even 3-4 years later I still come back to it sometimes. Overcome is a big
disappointment, particularly the production and vocals. The album isn't bad,
and has some obvious highlight (CHIRON, TWO WEEKS) and the rest was
still slightly above-average. Rating ranges from 2.5 to 3.5 depending of my
|3||Between The Buried And Me|
Everything is explained in the review. If you want to shit on me, do it on the
review, not here please.
|4||Bullet for my Valentine|
I thought Scream Aim Fire was a very good album, I felt like the band tried
new things and for the most part it worked. FEVER, feels as lazy as your
mind can imagine and has terrible lyrics (yeah even worse than before). I
still like some songs (ALONE, THE LAST FIGHT, BEGGING FOR MERCY) and
nothing (apart from the lyrics) is really bad. I gave it a 3 because i enjoy it,
but it really is the definition of a 2.5.
|5||Coheed And Cambria|
Year of the Black Rainbow
The album lacks some epicness to put it on the same level as the two
GOOD APPOLO. Some great stuff on it because C&C are still a good band
but it's not as good as I expected it to be.
The End of Heartache
The overall opinion is that this album is the best with Howard Jones. While
there is some neat stuff on here, the vocals are sometimes off-key, the
drums are rarely an highlight and the guitars are nothing ground-breaking.
I consider AS DAYLIGHT DIES to be better.
Threads of Life
For a while, REDEMPTION was one of my favorite songs but i didn't bother
listening to the album that much. When I finally listened to it I understood
why. The production sucks, the drumming is overrated and the songs are
|you are seriously an idiot bro, sorry. Go blow Portnoy somewhere else.|
|3>any album you like. And 6 is awesome. Fag.|
|OMFG I just read your 'repetitive drummers' list. OMFG bro you make me laugh.|
|Lol BTBAM isn't better than anything, give the guy a break.|
|1. I don't like Portnoy that much. He just happens to be in my favorite band.|
2. Colors isn't better than Scenes From A Memory or Moving Pictures, not even close. I like 6, just not how much as you, how does that make me a fag ?
3. What's wrong with my list? I said that 3 drummers in particular were repetitive and explained why. I don't see the problem, most of the people actually agreed with me to some degree.
Just stop commenting on stuff that i do, you are annoying.
|i was disappointed by 4 but i thought 3 and 5 delivered quite nicely.|
|1 is their best abum wtf|
|sorry dude, but your review of Colors is absolutely atrocious, and I don't like that album. |
I understand why people like both. 5 in particular is a very good album, i just expected more from Coheed.
|4 wasn't dissapointing IMO cos Scream Aim Fire sucked and i expected nothing more.|
|yeah these albums aren't good|
|well dawg all these bands suck i meant what were you expecting|
|And i forgot to mention that the vocals in Shadows Fall lack any emotion.|
|Shadows Fall and KsE are pretty bland in general tbh. Colors is kinda great though|
|4 didn't disappoint me because BFMV are suckage anyway, if anything I was pleasantly surprised|
|none of these are good in the slightest but neither is your review, sooo your life must really suck|
|1. Haven't heard it.|
2. I liked it when it came out, but then I heard This Darkened Heart and that one turned out to be SO MUCH BETTER.
3. Haven't heard it.
4. Read my review for my thoughts on this one.
5. I've heard this one was actually pretty good, but I don't like the band much anyway.
6. Seriously? I liked this album. I agree with you, As Daylight Dies was better, but this is still good. Of course, nothing beats Alive or Just Breathing.
7. There are some good tracks on this album (Redemption, Venomous, The Great Collapse, etc.) but yeah, a lot of the songs ARE similar. I had no problems with the production, though. I actually thought it was a lot better than on The Art of Balance, for example.
|I love Colors and think its BTBAM's best album|