|The Morningside's Moving Crosscurrent of Time can be downloaded off the band's website www.morningside.ru/mp3/MCOT.rar|
|How is that new Jeremy Enigk? I love SDRE and though Fire Theft and World Awaits were ok, but I've heard the new one isn't very good.|
|I like it. Its better then world waits. |
|You need descrptions. I don't know who any of these guys are except for 4 (and I don't like it so far).|
1. Toby Driver continues to impress. Even though this has the MotW tag to it, it sounds like Kayo Dot.
2. The Morningside gave Agalloch a run for their money with their last release The Wind The Trees and the Shadow of the Past, and now they continue that with this set of demos from their new album. Great atmospheric metal.
3. The Bachelor is set to snag a few Indie AOTY votes from Animal Collective. The music is so catchy but at the same time intricate and perfectly put together.
4. Devin Townsend gets softer, results may vary.
5. The former Sunny Day Real Estate frontman's newest album really reminds me of his work in The Fire Theft, in that it shows off his softer sides but still has the energy that his last solo cd lacked.
6. The missing link between El Cielo and Catch Without Arms, yes its cheesy, but who expected otherwise.
7. delicious tech-death that will make Necrophagist fans salivate.
8. Neofolk with throat singing. yes, you heard me. throat singing.
|I love you.|
|wasn't impressed with 4, i didn't like the acoustic shuffle thing|
|1 was alright, 2 was really good, 4 is fucking excellent, liked 6 as well but need to listen to it more. 7 and 8 intrigue me so i might check them out out out out out|
|my brother went to a jeremy enigk concert last night in seattle and he said it was amazing. i love the fire theft. anyways, 1, 3, and 6 are great!|
|holy piss on a rock i still can't tell the difference between redsky's and Balls' lists.|
|3,4,6 are amazing. 7 is good too. need to get 1,2|