|Hearing Toronto on the radio atm.|
|3-6 in the East are ripe for upsets, if you wanna call Boston over Atlanta and Charlotte over Miami "upsets."|
Won't be any surprises in the West, barring GSW getting injured. Lillard and McCollum could make that first Clippers series entertaining though. But the West is so top-heavy, stuff won't really start until the second round.
|very lackluster first half from us. we need to light up the acc in the second half, shit is gonna be electric. but knowing us the pacers are gonna come out and silence us smh|
|Cavs over Pistons in 4, Raptors over Pacers in 6, Hornets over Heat in 7, Hawks over Celtics in 6, Warriors over Rockets in 4, Spurs over Grizzlies in 4, Thunder over a Mavericks in 5, Blazers over Clippers in 7|
Cavs over Hawks in 6, Raptors over Hornets in 5, Warriors over Blazers in 4, Spurs over Thunder in 6
Cavs over Raptors in 5, Spurs over Warriors in 7
Spurs over Cavs in 6
|The Spurs just haven't looked comfortable playing the Warriors during the season. If they can play their game like they normally do, they should take that series. Outside of that hypothetical matchup, I am not looking forward to much. Although I think a Cavs vs Celtics matchup would be killer.|
|1. I can see the Pistons holding their own against Cavs but losing in 6. The lack of playoffs experience will probably show.|
2. I hope the Raptors win the series but the Pacers are a sneaky opponent. Again, Raps in 6.
3. The Hornets have been playing great after during 2016 but the Heat seem to have more quality in their roster. Heat in 7.
4. This is the match-up I'm expecting the most. The Hawks have started playing great in the best time of the season. The Celts have some of the best perimeter defenders but have a weak frontline. If Bradley, Smart and Crowder damage the Hawks' 3pt % and Amir Johnson holds his own, they will pass. Celts in 7.
5. I expected the Rockets to be out of the playoffs but the Jazz went and lost against the Mavs. Harden can only win you one game. Warriors in 5.
6. Spurs in 4.
7. The Mavs over-perform all year long but the Thunder are too athletic for them, I think. Thunder in 6.
8. Every year I expect the Clippers to go far but they always disappoint me. The Trail Blazers have been great and have nothing to lose, no pressure at all. Plus their small-ball with Aminu at the PF position has been great. Griffin will kill them though. Clips in 6.
|heats-hornets and hawks-celtics could go either way|
warriors will win it all
|what did I say|
|raptors aren't lookin good out there|
|i like the hawks but if we win we're gonna face mother fuckin Cleveland in the 2nd round. Lebron is an absolute monster in the playoffs. Probably be the same championship game as last year and same outcome. Golden state wins.|
I did pick Villanova on my ncaa bracket to win it all so maybe i'm right too lol
|I'm gonna be decked out in Raptors gear till the playoffs are over|
Game 1 wasn't good but we'll be back
|Lebron is going to be in the finals yet again. Spurs can beat the Warriors, it's possible because Popovich.|
|bold call: Golden State meets OKC in the WCF. |
Cavs over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Pacers in 5
Heat over Hornets in 6
Celtics over Hawks in 5
Golden State over Rockets in 4
Spurs over Grizz in 4
Thunder over Mavs in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 7
Cavs over Celtics in 5
Heat over Raptors in 7
Warriors over Clippers in 4
Spurs over Thunder in 5
ECF: Cavs over Heat in 7
WCF: Warriors over Spurs in 7
Finals: Warriors over Cavs in 5
|Jesus, a GSW-Spurs matchup would be heaven.|
|It's the most likely prediction.|
|I'm going with San Antonio for all the marbles|
|And keep picking against the Heat, fuckers.|
|First sweeps today? Cavs and San Antonio are looking good.|