RaiseHail
User

Soundoffs 20
Album Ratings 0
Last Active 04-12-11 5:36 pm
Joined 04-12-11

Forum Posts 0
Review Comments 118

 Lists
07.17.11 Albums I Got Recently07.17.11 Albums I Got Recently
07.12.11 Some Songs 06.05.11 Ronnie Radke
06.04.11 Relaxin' Recs05.23.11 Coheed And Cambria
05.17.11 Bon Iver05.13.11 Trivium Ranked!
05.09.11 Just Found Out Some Bad News.05.02.11 She's Hott And Makes Kickass Music
04.26.11 Favorite Songs At The Moment04.17.11 Protest The Hero Ranked
04.14.11 The Best Of Pop-punk

Trivium Ranked!

Used to be my favorite metal band for a while. Hoping their new release will bring back the fire.
1 Trivium
Asendency


Listened to this a good 200 times in the past 5-6 years. Can't stand it now.
2Trivium
Ember to Inferno


Excellent album, and they were only 17 years old when they recorded this.
3Trivium
Shogun


Bringing a more "epic" feel to their music. About 80% of it is good-great, the other 20% not so much.
4 Trivium
Crusade


Terrible. Just Terrible.
Show/Add Comments (20)

FAQ // STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2013 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Privacy Policy