|Vibes and love, please |
|6 is the one to listen to, bar none|
|I haven't heard any of them|
You should check Nosferatu D2 - We're Gonna Walk Around This City With Our Headphones On To Block Out The Noise. It's an objective 5
|Thanks guys, any specific vibes on any of them?|
|3.5's to 4's all around.. 6 and 4 are as close as these get to required listening..|
i personally think 3 is a fucking lovely modern post-punk album, but the general consensus is that it's one of his weaker efforts..
|Drive Like Jehu is a more abrasive Unwound|
|Drive Like Jehu's Yank Crime is one of my favorite albums of all time and is pure perfection. Similar to Unwound, as Sandwich said, but mathier and more aggressive. Timeless. |
|-You can always count on Nick Cave for something visceral and authentic|
-6 is an amazing album, nice crunchy tones and really nice grooves
-1 you'll like if you're into the whole "look how vulnerable I'm being" style of indie folk.. it's well done and all but a bit insincere imo
|1) Pure sophistication and calm|
2) A little obscure and somewhat hard to digest, but rewarding if you do
3) Nick Cave at his most vibrant and rapid
4) Nick Cave at his most Sting-like
6) Mindbending and with a strong expression of frustration and disturbance. Be ready for some expulsive vocals and screeching guitars.
7) If you mashup the most heavenly and blissful sounds with some disturbed undertones that from time to time slip through into the music.
|6 = 4.2/5|
|Thanks so much guys! |