Old 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
JohnKChild
mx newbie

I just released my 2 new solo albums. I'd love to hear what you think.

My band name is The Sigmaticle Tour Green. It's just me. I play guitar, bass, drums, keys and sing. My music is Indie Rockish I guess. Not sure how to label it. I play many different genres.

After hours editing, changing, and rerecording....I happy to announce the release of my 2 new albums. "The Sigmaticle Tour Green" and "Electrostatic EP". You can download both for free below.

http://thesigmaticletourgreen.bandcamp.com/

ENJOY!!!

Last edited by JohnKChild; 05-11-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #2
JohnKChild
mx newbie

Just looking for a little feedback. I'd really like to hear what you think about the albums.

Last edited by JohnKChild; 05-14-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
Garlic
Dog Sized Bird

Just listened to the album. IMO it needs more vocals if youre gonna do a blues rock/straight ahead rock style album. The more proggy/ambient music was what I liked best, but I am very biased towards progressive music, and away from more classic rock sounds. The singing to me is the strongest point. Reminds me so slightly of The Beatles at times (Im sure that's annoying in it's own way), but even more so stuff like Pink Floyd or Camel.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
JohnKChild
mx newbie

Thx for the feedback. I love the Beatles so no worries. Pink Floyd is one of my greatest influences. I really wanted to do more vocals, but I find it hard to write sometimes. Thx again. You made my day.