Old 04-30-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
sunsetsessions
mx newbie

Are you a band/artist looking for exposure infront of the music industry executives?

Sunset Sessions is taking submissions for our upcoming June showcase. Sunset Sessions and Sunset Sessions Rock! are music industry-only conferences that bring together professionals from all branches of the music industry to expose them to the freshest new talent.

Our alumni include The Black Keys, Fun., Gary Clark Jr., Jason Mraz, Jimmy Cliff, Third Eye Blind, Dead Sara, Stevie Nicks, Everlast, Everclear, POD, Serj Tankian, Richie Sambora, Lit, Santana, Beware of Darkness, and AWOLNATION.

Follow the link below to download our Band Submissions form.
http://www.shop.sunsetsessions.org/main.sc
Old 04-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #2
GoliathEOD
mx newbie

I'm interested in possibly posting a submission for you guys to look over. How exactly do I get this form? And are there any requirements I need to meet to put out a submission?
Old 05-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
ElliottJeffries
Elliott Jeffries

Has anyone ever been to one of these? It sounds like some industry representatives gathering in a convention hall where you can meet them, maybe give them a cd and a bio. For $200. If you're in the showcase, do you pay too?

Last edited by ElliottJeffries; 05-05-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:24 AM   #4
JosephKimbrell
mx newbie

This seems to be a common message around some boards, but that doesn't make it not-legit.

But on that note, I second Elliot. Has anyone ever been to something like this, or MIDEM or something? I'm curious about these...I may look into going if it is beneficial as an artist. I suppose you could learn some pretty useful industry stuff.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #5
Connorcaswell12
mx newbie

Yeah how does it all work and where exactly? I a bit confused..