Old 10-18-2015, 05:38 PM   #1
Tunaboy45
Trve Kvlt

Dreams

Thought I'd try something new.
This is a thread to share all the dreams, nightmares, night terrors, etc that you've had. Nothing is off limits so proceed with caution.

Digging: Steven Wilson - 4 1/2

Old 10-18-2015, 05:39 PM   #2
Tunaboy45
Trve Kvlt

About 2 years ago I had a fever and I was hallucinating that my walls were gone and instead I was surrounded by the artwork of The Headless Ritual.

It was pretty eerie.

Old 10-19-2015, 03:59 PM   #3
Tunaboy45
Trve Kvlt

Anyone else got any weird ones?

Old 10-19-2015, 04:09 PM   #4
Firecracker
bVI Ic V7 I

i SWEAR i made a thread like this once before. but i just searched all the threads i've started and i kind find it. weird shit. MAYBE I DREAMED IT.
Firecracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:14 PM   #5
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

i have terrible, scary dreams

one where my dad tried to kill me the other night

one i had years ago, made me drink, heavier and heavier... until i span out of control one night. truth is, i've never felt the same since. but when i threw out all the baggage and hard feelings and quit drinking, i honestly felt better... and i've been better ever sense.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 04:42 PM   #6
Tunaboy45
Trve Kvlt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
i have terrible, scary dreams

one where my dad tried to kill me the other night

one i had years ago, made me drink, heavier and heavier... until i span out of control one night. truth is, i've never felt the same since. but when i threw out all the baggage and hard feelings and quit drinking, i honestly felt better... and i've been better ever sense.
I'm glad to hear you've dropped the emotional baggage, people who haven't seen what drink does to people don't think it's a big deal which is ridiculous.

Old 10-19-2015, 06:53 PM   #7
TalonsOfFire
mx legend

I get some pretty extreme nightmares, especially a few years ago in the midst of college. Back then I I told my psychiatrist about them and he thought they were brought about by some pretty extreme emotions I was feeling at the time. It was pretty insane and violent shit that haunted me for a while, but I just try to have positive feelings before going to bed, and try to stay in a good frame of mind when going to sleep. Attitude is a huge factor for dreams, and it's helped me a lot in even having some great dreams.

Digging: The Jezabels - Synthia

Old 10-19-2015, 07:34 PM   #8
Aiwaz
Descending

The best dreams I have is when I have sleep paralysis and I let it take me.

It's hard and I've only done it like 5 times but the dreams are unreal.

Digging: Ulver - ATGCLVLSSCAP

Old 10-19-2015, 11:16 PM   #9
Supercoolguy64
Someone Who Cares

dude this one time when i was 8 i had a dream i decapitated someone

Digging: John Cale - Fear

Old 10-20-2015, 01:59 AM   #10
(*The Noonward Race*)
it's gold son GOLD

there is a dream
(*The Noonward Race*) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 02:09 AM   #11
Desdinova
Eternal Light

my dreams are good. i want to live in them

Digging: Naxatras - Naxatras

Old 10-20-2015, 03:30 AM   #12
fingers mccoy
LOL sorry hun

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18052722&postcount=6186
fingers mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:31 AM   #13
(*The Noonward Race*)
it's gold son GOLD

probably one of the toppest threads
(*The Noonward Race*) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 03:40 AM   #14
Desdinova
Eternal Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers mccoy View Post

maybe you like public restrooms so much it makes you dream about them

Digging: Naxatras - Naxatras

Old 10-20-2015, 03:11 PM   #15
Tunaboy45
Trve Kvlt

Who doesn't like public toilets?

Old 10-20-2015, 03:44 PM   #16
HillaryClitTounge
Banned

I had a fucking crazy nightmare couple nights ago.

I'm completely lost in pitch black darkness and all of a sudden I was completely surrounded, 360 degrees in all directions including up and down, by demonic entities who took various unique shapes of cartoons and candid photographs. Its impossible to describe succinctly, Sometimes they were celebrities, sometimes they were geometric patterns who could speak. I felt paralyzed and had a torturing pain/ craving for interacting with the demons for some unexplainable reason. In a timespan of what seemed both like 100 years and five minutes at once, interacting with demons became a hunger or addiction I was helpless to break out of. I was on auto pilot, riding a roller coaster that was my body. I don't remember the exact point when but it went from being fun and enlightening to pure torture in the blink of an eye. Time was uncertain through out all of this. Eventually everytime I would try to talk I could feel the hatred in advance. I would ask questions about life, one I remember was: "why do people think it's ok to eat and torture animals but think they are good people on the basis of "being harmless"? They would respond without answering by saying the most mean spirited shit imaginable and eventually, they all gathered together and summoned a giant demonic animal who made it impossible for me to speak and told me that if I kept attempting speaking I would lose my ability to speak for eternity.

In this way I became a helpess observer trapped in what I would call hell (but that word will not convey the torture, gloom and feeling of hopelessness I felt). They tortured me by playing annoying/unbearable sounds similiar to fingernails on a chalk board and I had to sit silently while they explained how and why each of these sounds that sound like finger nails on a chalk board are sounds from the future, are 'ethereal' and greater than the sum of its parts and could not be understood by me. Then, (beware, it gets weird here) they somehow opened the top of my skull, ate part of my brain and shit where the empty spot was. I tried to get the shit out of my head, I could feel it dripping into my eyes making me blind, but my skull was sealed shut. I managed to speak somehow that it's evil, that they are evil and none of it seemed To matter to them at all. I told them its evil to force shit into people's heads like this and hide behind a demonic cat, and it just enraged them further; they shit more shit and shoved it in their own heads and mine. Eventually the entire place was nothing but shit. It was like swimming in a cave of half watery poop. I was granted permission to speak, but anytime I opened my mouth and didn't spew out shit, each and every time one or more demons appeared who must have been in hell for thousands of years. Thats when I saw a light, i squinted my eyes and realized that i Thought I was in hell butI wasn't dreaming at all and I was just half asleep in front of my computer while posting on sputnik.
HillaryClitTounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 09:23 PM   #17
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

i had a dream last night, i was handling a sharp tool, it slipped and i stabbed my cat in the head, it was a very small opening

the cat was fine, except then part of his brain starting pushing out the wound, i knew it was only a matter of time or he would die, if he did not get treatment. So I pushed his brain back into his head but I knew if his whole brain fell out he would be dead.

the other dream i had was like dragon ball z. i was shooting qi balls from my hands and the earth was invaded and i had to go to the tibetan moutntains to be trained by an ancient martial artist (clearly this resembles king Kai and the Saiyan Saga) and I had to learn how to use the spirit bomb where i called for all citizens of the universe to donate to me their energy to fight off the evil invader who plotted to destroy the universe

it fucking sucked

i mean, do you know how much pressure it is to know it's up to you to save the planet

talk about pressure

both of those dreams sucked balls
Old 10-20-2015, 10:46 PM   #18
Supercoolguy64
Someone Who Cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
i had a dream last night, i was handling a sharp tool, it slipped and i stabbed my cat in the head, it was a very small opening

the cat was fine, except then part of his brain starting pushing out the wound, i knew it was only a matter of time or he would die, if he did not get treatment. So I pushed his brain back into his head but I knew if his whole brain fell out he would be dead.

the other dream i had was like dragon ball z. i was shooting qi balls from my hands and the earth was invaded and i had to go to the tibetan moutntains to be trained by an ancient martial artist (clearly this resembles king Kai and the Saiyan Saga) and I had to learn how to use the spirit bomb where i called for all citizens of the universe to donate to me their energy to fight off the evil invader who plotted to destroy the universe

it fucking sucked

i mean, do you know how much pressure it is to know it's up to you to save the planet

talk about pressure

both of those dreams sucked balls
poor kitty :[
i once had a dream i went on a feild trip and we all had to be in pairs and when the 'trip was over my parner was missing and i they eventually found him dead on the beach and everyone started to blame me for it since i was his partner and i felt like shit for the rest of the dream

Digging: John Cale - Fear

Old 10-20-2015, 10:56 PM   #19
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

I feel like shit in all my dreams. At least you have some good dreams from time to time.

Lots of my dreams end up in me getting killed, homicided, or being taken by strapping homosexual men as a sexual exploit. I used to have dreams about being chased by the police but no matter how hard I tried, I could only move in low motion while the police were moving at double time. It really sucked.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:12 AM   #20
Tunaboy45
Trve Kvlt

My dreams usually involve death, and it's usually me who gets the axe in whatever way