Against All Authority
mk ix

all for it but it shouldn't prevent decent people having access to protection

and it shouldn't limit the amount of guns in distribution

i would've thought the current laws are gun control
Against All Authority is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
trippedhimself

all the people pushing forgun control have owned guns, own guns, and lie to the public about it. the only reason politicians want to take our guns is so they can take more after that... any moron who is in favor of gun control in america should go ahead and give their guns to the federal government. "oh please federal nanny state, save us from ourselves!" hahaha. marxist pacifist brainwashed sheep.

dianne feinstein's gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EObqM9Z0s

biden's beretta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBCQXWMOqV4

harry reid shooting a gun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTcY8OcT_0E

harry reid loves guns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAuEldOBPo

eric holder is a gun trafficker.

oregon mall shooting stopped by civilian with gun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dsV6TCwd0o

Last edited by trippedhimself; 12-21-2012 at 12:14 PM.
trippedhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #4
trippedhimself

not to mention how much ammunition the department of homeland security bought this year and how much fire power the goverment has. who in their right minds would give the government their guns?

the 2nd amendment is in place to protect us from the government and so we can overthrow it or at least defend ourselves from it if it becomes corrupt and is no longer working to protect the interests of the people.

you can not make all guns disappear. taking them away from law abiding citizens will leave only criminals having guns. and cops and military. and keep in mind your president/dictator that wants to be able to indefinitely detain you is the one who wants to take the guns away........

Last edited by trippedhimself; 12-21-2012 at 12:13 PM.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
badlanguage
mx platinum

Thank for the NRA editorial there, trippy. I've been debating this elsewhere and relishing in the fact that the idea of taking guns away causes so much unfounded righteous indignation.

There is so much bullshit on either side of the debate but I've been convinced less guns is the answer, not more. Maybe this is my bias as a foreigner in a country which has effective gun control and one of the lowest rates of homicide by firearm speaking but large sections of the American population can't seem to see the forest for the trees when it comes to guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQpLRRbjspY

The NRA really believes arming teachers is a good idea? Morons.
badlanguage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #6
trippedhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlanguage View Post
Thank for the NRA editorial there, trippy. I've been debating this elsewhere and relishing in the fact that the idea of taking guns away causes so much unfounded righteous indignation.

There is so much bullshit on either side of the debate but I've been convinced less guns is the answer, not more. Maybe this is my bias as a foreigner in a country which has effective gun control and one of the lowest rates of homicide by firearm speaking but large sections of the American population can't seem to see the forest for the trees when it comes to guns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQpLRRbjspY

The NRA really believes arming teachers is a good idea? Morons.
You won't fix gun control in america. period. i didnt give you an nra editorial i gave you a REALITY editorial.

Arming teachers is probably a way better idea than taking all guns away from law abiding citizens. All these massacres happen in GUN FREE ZONES. More ARMED STAFF = less likely there will be a SCHOOL SHOOTING. teachers could receive the same firearm safety training or police receive in their academies. You trust them enough to leave your children with them all day, I think we could arm them and protect EVERY SINGLE CHILD in EVERY SINGLE CLASSROOM across the country.

I would love guns to disappear from the earth and america. But that will NEVER HAPPEN. They will definitely always be in America, considering how many guns are here already, especially in the hands of criminals and narco terrorists and how many other sources there are to obtain them.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #7
trippedhimself

http://api.ning.com/files/J1Ac5BJONwC2JIar4RxrHSPu9vSORC7qPbbPsxBuTpg-qnPFDI-jR7MNUKINMvryHnNnc5Y*zFqu3s5cFdXiiAf79A2KB62m/WhichOneoftheseSignsWillPreventAnotherTragedy.png? width=436&height=437
Old 12-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #8
Trebor.
Licensed To Wag

The NRA are retarded

Digging: Viper the Rapper - You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

Old 12-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #9
trippedhimself

yah they are, the nra has been bought out by some bastards that do not care about our rights.

some people seem to think its "progressive" to believe in gun control and that the constitution doesnt matter. That amendment was put there so that we could overthrow a corrupt government that didnt protect the interests of the people. or at the very LEASE defend ourselves from it.

the same government that wants to indefinitely detain you now wants your guns.... hmmm....
Old 12-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #10
badlanguage
mx platinum

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/12/21/nra_press_conference_shooting_spree_pa_shooting_spree_unfolds_moments_before.html
Old 12-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Trebor.
Licensed To Wag

When they wrote the 2nd amendment we had fucking muskets and would never dream of automatic weapons

Old 12-21-2012, 10:23 PM   #12
badlanguage
mx platinum

I agree but I must point out automatic weapons are heavily regulated and hard to get a hold of. Semi-automatic guns has been involved in just about every shooting since Columbine. In any case, overpowered weaponry is overpowered weaponry. There is no practical use for any of it in private hands.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:30 PM   #13
Trebor.
Licensed To Wag

People can have muskets if they want, I'm not against that. That'll satisfy your second amendment

Old 12-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #14
badlanguage
mx platinum

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2012/6/4/16/enhanced-buzz-31167-1338843269-7.jpg
Old 12-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #15
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor17 View Post
When they wrote the 2nd amendment we had fucking muskets and would never dream of automatic weapons
No actually the founding fathers realized weaponry evolves seeing as a good number of them were involved with or served in the military before that is why they used "arms" in the wording and not "muskets".
RouteOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #16
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlanguage View Post
I agree but I must point out automatic weapons are heavily regulated and hard to get a hold of. Semi-automatic guns has been involved in just about every shooting since Columbine. In any case, overpowered weaponry is overpowered weaponry. There is no practical use for any of it in private hands.
Such a vague term.

Powerful rifles have plenty of legit uses in private hands don't be ridiculous
Old 12-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #17
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

EVERYONE PANIC

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/violent-crime/violent-crime
Old 12-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #18
Det_Nosnip
Mortals Watch the Day

Events like Columbine and this past week in Connecticut tend to cause really strong, emotional reactions. The problem is, though, that tragic as they are, they are also rare, and if we look at the pure numbers, an overwhelming majority of gun crimes are committed using illegally obtained firearms. It is illegal to own a firearm in major cities like Chicago or New York, yet people still get murdered every day in these places. The issues that result in the United States having an extraordinary amount of murders compared to other industrialized nations go much deeper than gun control IMO.

As far as the most recent shooting - could the shooter have killed as many children as he did if he was using a knife instead of a firearm? Obviously not...but could stricter gun control laws have prevented this from happening? I'm not convinced.
Det_Nosnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #19
trippedhimself

okay. the military and police can have automatic weapons? and criminals? but not law abiding citizens?

"shall not be infringed"

its funny how the people who are referred to as "liberal" want to take guns [b]away[b] from good citizens and leave them only for the pigs and criminals
Old 12-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #20
trippedhimself

people are just taught that the constitution doesn't matter anymore and that its out of date and that our founding fathers were morons.

zionist traitors like michael moore promote this anti gun garbage but refuse to acknowledge the fact that as gun ownership goes up, violent crime goes down. been plenty of studies on it.

why the fuck do you think any politicians want to restrict your right to bear arms???? they just care about you soooo much and want to save you from your dangerous guns that will kill you by yourself..... lets go give them our weapons.

politicians want your guns for other reasons... its probably because they want a lot MORE than your gun.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:37 AM   #21
trippedhimself

Quote:
People can have muskets if they want, I'm not against that. That'll satisfy your second amendment
nah you can have a musket, ill stick with my ar15 and my 357 so if somebody breaks into my house i can blow their head off.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #22
Det_Nosnip
Mortals Watch the Day

To be honest, you're starting to make a pretty good case for gun control there, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippedhimself View Post
zionist traitors like michael moore promote this anti gun garbage but refuse to acknowledge the fact that as gun ownership goes up, violent crime goes down. been plenty of studies on it.
Do you know what the word "zionist" means? It makes absolutely no sense within the context of this topic and makes you sound ignorant. Plus, based upon his other politics, I'm pretty sure that Michael Moore is NOT a Zionist. So where are these "studies" that have been done?
Old 12-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #23
MrMadman

tripped your such a conspiracy nut. say the us government was really trying to take over. you think a couple aks and handguns will stop them. Against the biggest air force in the world?

And railing like a nut aint going to bring anyone over to your cause. you'll just isolate yourself. Which is hilarious given the username you chose.

Quote:
The founding fathers were a bunch of revolutionaries overthrowing a government I'm sure they had no problem with citizens having equal firepower to the military. Benjamin Franklin tamed thunder. Trust me some of them were dreamers and had the grace to look ahead.

I don't think banning guns are the solution to this mass murder problem. If you ban guns then they'll just use bombs or something worse. But given that we do live in a society where we are literally surrounded by people. I have to admit it's a little unsettling that one can take so many lives rather quickly without much physical effort.
MrMadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #24
trippedhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Nosnip View Post
To be honest, you're starting to make a pretty good case for gun control there, dude.

Do you know what the word "zionist" means? It makes absolutely no sense within the context of this topic and makes you sound ignorant. Plus, based upon his other politics, I'm pretty sure that Michael Moore is NOT a Zionist. So where are these "studies" that have been done?
I was being sort of self satirical at that point but Michael Moore IS a ZIONIST you should check that out.

But that's not really the point.

There are numerous studies (literally hundreds) done on this subject. I will post them in about an hour after I collect all of them.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #25
trippedhimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMadman View Post
tripped your such a conspiracy nut. say the us government was really trying to take over. you think a couple aks and handguns will stop them. Against the biggest air force in the world?

And railing like a nut aint going to bring anyone over to your cause. you'll just isolate yourself. Which is hilarious given the username you chose.

the us government would most certainly take over if they wanted to. just saying there would be a drastic power shift if the feds mandate we turn in our guns and additionally it would probably lead to another civil war.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #26
Trebor.
Licensed To Wag

Tell me about all the times people broke into your house and you had to use your big fuck off gun

Old 12-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det_Nosnip View Post
Events like Columbine and this past week in Connecticut tend to cause really strong, emotional reactions. The problem is, though, that tragic as they are, they are also rare, and if we look at the pure numbers, an overwhelming majority of gun crimes are committed using illegally obtained firearms. It is illegal to own a firearm in major cities like Chicago or New York, yet people still get murdered every day in these places. The issues that result in the United States having an extraordinary amount of murders compared to other industrialized nations go much deeper than gun control IMO.

As far as the most recent shooting - could the shooter have killed as many children as he did if he was using a knife instead of a firearm? Obviously not...but could stricter gun control laws have prevented this from happening? I'm not convinced.
Nope. See Columbine.

Gun control has had little measurable impact on gun crime/violence.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #28
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

http://theacru.org/acru/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
Old 12-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #29
Det_Nosnip
Mortals Watch the Day

Mmm although plausible, this study has some problems - ok, they've found a negative correlation between gun ownership and murder rates...but that does NOT imply causation. What if the reason why those countries have stricter gun laws is because they have more crime, thus prompting calls for stricter gun regulations? Think of the current situation as an example - people are calling for more gun control because of (a perception of) increased gun crimes. It's kind of like the terrorism argument - one could ask "how many more people would have died if they HADN'T instituted these harsh gun control policies?" This does not prove that gun control causes crime or even is ineffective against it, because you're comparing apples to oranges.

A more valid study would have to come from within a single country, monitoring the effects of e.g. stricter gun laws. Comparing X country to Y country simply on the basis of gun ownership is silly - there are A LOT more differences between Norway and Russia than gun ownership rates.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #30
Seafroggys
Truffula Hugger

Vodka, for example
Seafroggys is offline   Reply With Quote