Old 03-31-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Does a man have to change diapers?

I think the answer is no.

Reason I brought this up: Trump said at one point he doesn't want to raise kids, he just brings home the money.

Something wrong with that? I don't think so. If a woman won't change diapers for a man who makes billions of dollars, then what is a woman good for? Any woman who doesn't work, living a life of conspicuous leisure only on the largesse of her husband's resources (see Veblen) is a freeloader, pure and simple.

And yet many of these women think that a man should still mow the yard, pitch in with dishes, yadda yadda. Bullshit.

When I say a man doesn't have to change diapers, I'm not saying it's smart. If a man wants to stay married and live happy, he would be smart to pitch in with these things. But technically speaking, all a man has to do is pay child support, and even that requires litigation. So essentially, a man can leave whenever he wants and leave everything up to the woman. You buy groceries, you feed the baby. I'm out of it. There's one way to look at it.

So finally, no a man doesn't have to change diapers, but ultimately, every couple has to decide that on their own, and I'd bet most women would say, men have to change diapers.

Last edited by Volumnius Flush; 03-31-2016 at 11:52 PM.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 06:05 AM   #2
guitarded_chuck
swerve

Vote Trump Or Di
guitarded_chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:48 AM   #3
kurrpt
Respect the beard

I've changed a few in my day

not nearly as many as the mrs. fucking sucks
kurrpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #4
Sinternet
politically correct ✓

Division of labour should be equal end of

Digging: Driftless Pony Club - Buckminster

Old 04-01-2016, 09:29 AM   #5
guitarded_chuck
swerve

Old 04-01-2016, 09:29 AM   #6
Firecracker
bVI Ic V7 I

yeah why are people responding seriously to this thread?
Firecracker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:41 AM   #7
guitarded_chuck
swerve

why is it all the neckbeard virgins are the most sexist

a trend i notice on reddit as well
Old 04-01-2016, 10:07 AM   #8
Nazr
Nazr

Quote:
Originally Posted by volumnius flush View Post
‪‪‪
Nazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 10:08 AM   #9
Nazr
Nazr

Quote:
Originally Posted by volumnius flush View Post

‪‪‪
Nazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:26 AM   #10
geddylee5
are you experienced?

a mentally retarded guy who cant even tie his shoes because "Shoes remind me of vegetables, and vegetables are scary. Why can't liberals see this?" thinks that only women should raise children. but you also believe women raising children leads to "PC liberal generations of men." damn you are a gay retard bro lol lol
geddylee5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:07 AM   #11
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Vegetables make me cringe. Even the word 'onion' makes me uncomfortable. Carrot, no, because they're orange and orange is a happy color! And bunnies eat them and who doesn't love bunnies? Well, I think they have an unattractive bone structure, but they're furry and cutr, just weirdly shaped.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:11 AM   #12
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Peas are disgusting, but cute, like two peas in a pod!

Corn, oh I love corn. It's amazing. I especially like corn on the cob. There's something really special about eating it that way, instead of withv the kernels already removed

Isn't potato a vegetable? Oh, but potatoes have eyes, and that's really creepy. They do have eyes don't they, or is that just coconuts?

But I do eat French fries, very rarely but it does happen.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:51 AM   #13
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

It becomes apparent with the study of animals that, the lower down the chain of intelligence within animals, the less averse the animal becomes toward feces and filth.

For instance, the most intelligent of beasts show similar aversiveness towards feces as man, while the beasts whose movement appears to be most rote and mechanic practically lives in it.

And then we come to women, which have a decisively lower intelligence versus man. It is the necessary lot of the woman, being lower on the chain of intelligence, to change the foul diapers, and to properly remove it from the home and dispose of it.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:02 AM   #14
Volumnius Flush
Tway's Sugardaddy

Observe the fly, which produces virtually no evidence of intelligence whatsoever. The entirety of its movements and mannerisms can be reduced to a simple computer program. It is not but a robotic creature with, we assume, no volition whatsosever, driven purely by natural impulses. This is a creature which literally lives in feces and feasts on it.

Now consider the cat. It's movements are coordinated with a grace which is hardly paralleled in the anim kingdom. Its insistent consumption with matters of cleanliness, bathing, grooming, are constantly visible affirmations of its devotion to purity. The Stoicness, by which it holds complete emotional self-sufficience, with only a modicum of need for socialization, are further evidences of the hardy psychology and intelligence of the breed. And this animal has such specific aversion to filth that it avoids a litter box which has not been meticulously cleaned.

Midway through the animal kingdom is the dog, which is occasionally observed to down feces, and especially within certain breeds, as of terriers.

And so it is with woman, the part of the marriage so much closer to the bottom of the distribution, that it is her sole and specific right of changing diapers