Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebor. View Post
Mine was a model in sweden
post pics homie
HypoLuxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:15 AM   #21332
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

ROn whatever you do, don't ever listen to Neal for love advice.

I mean. look at him.

He's not really baggin top quality (looks department) broads like you, me, chuck and Trebbs.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:19 AM   #21333
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

Also, Ron. She's Bipolar.

She's cold all week. Makes a big deal about meet up. Gets you all stressed. Pushes the time back because she's getting chairs thrown at her, then cancels all together (proving she is not really concernde about you). Then she perks up, texts you like nothings wrong. "Oh by the way ron, my aunt, who. . im like totally not even close with died".

Thats a diversion tactic. She's using the death of a relative that she is not close with as a tool to keep you at a distance while she does whatevver she does during the day. If you were a concern and the communication thing was a big deal she would have kept to her word and talked with you. But she didn't. So much for communication. Instead she's back to her normal routine and just brushes shit under the rug.

It may sound cray but cray bitches are cray. Don't get sucked back in to her web of lies. In fact, start doing your own thing. Whatever your own thing is. Just do it. Without her. Don't tell her what your doing. Put your phone on silent. It's Friday, try to have a good night out with friends, my point is just do something.

Last edited by HypoLuxa; 03-21-2014 at 07:23 AM.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:22 AM   #21334
guitarded_chuck
roit cheeky buga

niall acting like he's not always mad
guitarded_chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #21335
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

iknorite.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:37 AM   #21336
guitarded_chuck
roit cheeky buga

isnt it funny girls you used to think were super hot then you see them now and its like lolwtfbbq
Old 03-21-2014, 07:43 AM   #21337
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

i can't believe my penis went into some of these broads.

all good now though.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #21338
guitarded_chuck
roit cheeky buga

iknorite.

speaking of that i saw my ex at the gym yesterday for the first time since i told her i didnt want to fuck her anymore

she gave me sort of a long eye contact into my soul thing and i couldnt tell if it was a super sad stare or a super fuck you stare

whatev tho
Old 03-21-2014, 08:02 AM   #21339
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa View Post
Also, Ron. She's Bipolar.

She's cold all week. Makes a big deal about meet up. Gets you all stressed. Pushes the time back because she's getting chairs thrown at her, then cancels all together (proving she is not really concernde about you). Then she perks up, texts you like nothings wrong. "Oh by the way ron, my aunt, who. . im like totally not even close with died".

Thats a diversion tactic. She's using the death of a relative that she is not close with as a tool to keep you at a distance while she does whatevver she does during the day. If you were a concern and the communication thing was a big deal she would have kept to her word and talked with you. But she didn't. So much for communication. Instead she's back to her normal routine and just brushes shit under the rug.

It may sound cray but cray bitches are cray. Don't get sucked back in to her web of lies. In fact, start doing your own thing. Whatever your own thing is. Just do it. Without her. Don't tell her what your doing. Put your phone on silent. It's Friday, try to have a good night out with friends, my point is just do something.
I believe she told me at one point that her brother does have bipolar. I know for a fact she went to therapy at one point too.
I'm not saying she has the diagnosis but it just sprang to mind. A nurse at work I'm close with knows about my situation and she told me its a 50/50 chance she has it if a family member has it as well.

again, not saying any of this has to do with mental health problems, but it is interesting. To be fair though, I have no idea what her doc's voicemail was about, so it is a very real possibility she may have some sort of cancerous lump. That will def fuck you up emotionally.

Last edited by RouteOne; 03-21-2014 at 08:06 AM.
RouteOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:09 AM   #21340
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

@chuck. most likely the eff you stare.

@ Ron. No doubt that will fuck you up Ron, but in all fairness, it'll just be another issue to add to her plethora of issues. Over sensitive, non commital, separation anxiety, communication issues, stress at work, stress with her bitchy friends, stress of being with you ( not that you're stressful she just makes it stressful), potential mental issues, money, cancer, dead aunts. Thats a lot for anyone to handle daily. Thats even more for you to handle plus your own issues.

You really found a keeper ron. She needs to get herself together b4 she can be with anyone really.

Last edited by HypoLuxa; 03-21-2014 at 08:14 AM.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:14 AM   #21341
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

idk, nothing was really going wrong until we came back from the trip. I'm so confused as to whether something happened on the trip I just don't realize yet
Old 03-21-2014, 08:15 AM   #21342
guitarded_chuck
roit cheeky buga

nothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrongnothing was really going wrong
Old 03-21-2014, 08:23 AM   #21343
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

we had a few bumps in the road but now...it took a noticable nosedive.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:30 AM   #21344
kurrpt
Respect the beard

I think you're emotionally retarded
kurrpt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:33 AM   #21345
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

Honestly ron, the writing was on the wall from the beginning. The reasons you are noticing it now is because of "the honeymoon is over" syndrome.

That time period where you are head over heels. The problem is you remained head over heels, and even fell a little in love. The other problem is she was faced with this and sent her into a tail spin, all while dealing with her fucked up life/personality.

I don't say it to scare you but I'm a firm believer that the ex has something to do with this in some way shape or form. I know she says he doesn't but if you really think about it. . . something is going on.

Last edited by HypoLuxa; 03-21-2014 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:34 AM   #21346
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RouteOne View Post
idk, nothing was really going wrong until we came back from the trip. I'm so confused as to whether something happened on the trip I just don't realize yet
Google: Bipolar Disorder.

Google: Sociopathy/Psychosis.

See: Your "GF".

Profit???
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #21347
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurrpt View Post
I think you're emotionally retarded
he is a work in progress.

Ron has definite detatchment issues. Some bitch really hurt him in the past.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 AM   #21348
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

I guess the ex being part of it is a possibility but idk, she was really hard on the fact that he is basically dead to her
Old 03-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #21349
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

yeah. to make you feel good. remember when she would bring him up all the time and you were like. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok lets not talk about it again because, reasons.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:40 AM   #21350
Black Ink
Dancing since 08/03
Supermod

Rons creeping up on the 6 month point. That's approx. when a relationship either really takes off for the long haul or sinks.
Black Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:47 AM   #21351
HypoLuxa
Knuckle Deep in my Ass.

Ron starting Monday I'm going to bill you for my services.

Shit or get off the pot broham.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #21352
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg

kinda tired of my relationships not ever working
Old 03-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #21353
guitarded_chuck
roit cheeky buga

you need to learn to chill about it and not let yourself go and look after your fucking own and once you learn to do this poof dream girl

forcing it will work 0 times out of ever
Old 03-21-2014, 08:50 AM   #21354
kurrpt
Respect the beard

you need to be more aloof and less clingy ron

wait, that sounded like advice

u gay
kurrpt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:51 AM   #21355
RouteOne
67 inches of krieg